Zombie Apocalypse

I'm glad you're excited! So am I (:

Probably tomorrow morning, since I'm getting a headache and will need a break from the computer soon. Plus, I'd like a few more people to join, but new people or not I will definitely start tomorrow morning (:

Is that okay? Will you be available? 
Okay! No prob (:

I'll start at 4-ish tomorrow! By then a few more people will have joined as well, so it's perfect :D  
The RP has started for those who are online (:

Anytime (:

I can reserve a spot for you if you want, and I'd suggest making a girl (If only to balance things out) but feel free to do otherwise.

I will be closing the roleplay shortly, because with you we've reached my maximum number of people, but take whatever time you need to get the character up (:

KaiaWolf said:
Anytime (:
I can reserve a spot for you if you want, and I'd suggest making a girl (If only to balance things out) but feel free to do otherwise.

I will be closing the roleplay shortly, because with you we've reached my maximum number of people, but take whatever time you need to get the character up (:
Oh, then do you mind reserving? I'm making a character already.. though I suppose I can make a girl..though I've never role-played a girl or anything.

Don't worry about it, you don't have to make a girl if you don't want to (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaiaWolf said:
Don't worry about it, you don't have to make a girl if you don't want to (:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright, I'll try to have my character out in a few minutes then.

I have narcolepsy so if we have a good rhythm going with constant updates and suddenly I just disappear it means I fell asleep.

@Orion It's up to you. Feel free to pick someone and bump into them. Easiest way to get into a rp (:

I figured I'd let people bump into each other, maybe have a few random attacks/horde chases, and then hopefully get a group or two heading for Atlanta. My goal is to get most of us into a group, because that makes it easier. Plus, we get to deal with the drama and such of group dynamics in the middle of a zombie apocalypse xD

Does that sound okay with everyone? If there's any suggestions for events or plot bits, or you want things to move on and go faster (Or slower, for that matter), please let me know (:

Well I don't mind. But, two of them were headed to the river..I'd assume it would be the same one. So, I figured if I waited long enough that an interaction would happen. Besides, not entirely sure how to bump into someone "well" enough to seem realistic. As for the RP I wish it would go faster in the sense of people posting. But, I know everyone has their own times to post and be on such ...maybe I'm just excited to RP and don't wanna wait xD . Either way, I suggest there be a random penguin named Steve even if it is stuffed. It shall forever be my pet ^^.

@Orion I understand completely. It can be agony waiting for people to post, especially in a RP you're excited about. And as for bumping into people... Don't worry about how to do it too much. I know I said to really try to be realistic, but really, there are limits to how realistic one can be in these kinds of RP's. I just want people to be realistic on equipment and survival stuff, but don't worry if you have to stretch the rules a bit. What are rules for, if not to be bent and changed by the people they're used on? (:

You can fall from the sky to bump into someone if you want, as long as you have an excuse of why and how (:

P.S

The penguin (Steve) in is for sure :D

Yeah, but from what they posted they'll probably bump into me at the river with a couple of posts. Of course, if they don't ...well I'll just force bump myself into someone like you suggested xD . Also, without Steve there can be no plot.

I've got some questions on the universe this is taking place in, and group dynamics.

1) What kind of zombies are we fighting? Are we killing the classic "Walking Dead" zombies, or are we fighting different types of zombies? (For example: Runner, Spitter, Smoker, Tank.)

2) Will all of us role players merge into one group, and all head to the Atlanta safe zone unanimously? Or will they all split up and go in smaller groups?

3) Will the roleplay end as soon as everyone reaches the safe zone, or will we continue after that?

Okay, I'll do my best to answer them.

1) Classic Walking Dead zombies. I don't really know anything about the multiple kinds, but if you want to add in a few go ahead. You'll have to explain what they are as you go though :)

2) It's up to people and how they think their character's would react. I figure most people would head to Atlanta, and either we all manage to find each other and form a big group (Which would be much simpler), or we go in smaller groups (At most three, preferably) and meet up later in Atlanta. It's up to you guys, so feel free to let me know what you want ^.^

3) Unless the rp dies between now and getting to Atlanta, I have plans to continue. I have ideas for when (If) we get to the safe-zone, but after that I've got nothing. I'll either let you guys decide what to do then, or make something up once we get there :D

How's that? Once again, if there's anything you want to change or suggest, feel free guys ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back