• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Rules:

1. No killing other characters without their permission!

2. No power gaming!

3. There is no charcater limit!

4. Be courteous of others!

5. Follow RpN rules!

6. Try to include everyone!

7. Like this post so I know you read this!

8. Have fun!

9. NEW RULE: PLEASE TRY AND USE COMPLETE SCENTENCES. TRY TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. This Means Details!!!!! Don't be afraid to use your words!!!!! (Added by @Enmyira)

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Rules:

2. No power gaming!

5. Follow RpN rules!

8. Have fun!
Hello

Libra259 said:
Rules:

2. No power gaming!

5. Follow RpN rules!

8. Have fun!
Were do we start

Character name is Crane. He can do some parkor, with this he can jump from building to building. His weapon is a machete.

Andres said:
Character name is Crane. He can do some parkor, with this he can jump from building to building. His weapon is a machete.
Did u make a cs and this isnt ooc chat either please use that

I would like to pose the same question :D Or when we get accepted do we just find someone and make it up as we go?

Libra259 said:
Rules:

2. No power gaming!

5. Follow RpN rules!

8. Have fun!
uhmm I can't find the like button

Okay! So. Since mod powers.. yea. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post rules.. but since this was kindaaa talked about i'm going to add it.

NEW RULE: PLEASE TRY AND USE COMPLETE SCENTENCES. TRY TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. This Means Details!!!!! Don't be afraid to use your words!!!!!

@everyone

244beec1eccc879d5e6e91d5fbf0c595.jpg
in the basement......

pull a small hidden lever and sounds of stone moving against stone can be heard. Somewhere counter-balances were moving to hoist up a big slab of rock that was disquised as part of the wall. After the section stopped moving, you proceeded inside. There was a thick stone corridor there. A few home made torches lined the walls at regular intervals. Eventually the tiny corridor widened out to a natural cave. Some boards and other things had been brought in to make the place seem homey. Several beds were scattered against the walls. There was also a way to get outside from here.. but that is for later.

there is a cave connected by underground tunnel and another cave to the church..They'dflooded the mouth of the cave with deadies, so when someone looked in all they'd see was walkers. However, on the opposite side of the cave there was a secret switch that was connected to a special rig.. in essence it was a huge spiked heavy log that would swoop down from the cealing and kill most if not all of the deadies in there. Between that part of the cave and the basement/sleeping part, there werevarious store rooms filled with... well. Supplies.

Past the basement, in the cave a room, just off the main corridor. A torch lit in there, and a curtain guarding the mouth of the little cave room for privacy. A porcelain bath-tub was sitting there, propped up on several bricks for height and support. Underneath its drain lay a huge container that would catch the water from the bathtub. If all else failed, they could use it to water the plants. Several warm coals were placed under the tub, to keep its underside pleasantly warm while the user bathed.

Freestanding-71-inch-White-Acrylic-Bathtub-in-Slipper-Style-c3014708-0c9e-4eeb-9ff5-7950cedbf5a6_600.jpg

Farmers

Duties:

~Grow Food~

Scouts

Duties:

~Find New 'settlers'~

Carpenter/Builder

Duties:

~Establish Buildings~

AnthonyM. Johnson

Scroungers

Duties:

~Find things the settlement(s)Need~

Chika

Guards

~Patrol settlement perimeter~

Kuro Murasama

Libra259 said:
Rules:

2. No power gaming!

5. Follow RpN rules!

8. Have fun!

9. NEW RULE: PLEASE TRY AND USE COMPLETE SCENTENCES. TRY TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE. This Means Details!!!!! Don't be afraid to use your words!!!!! (Added by @Enmyira)
Hi how are yah :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back