• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:
@JPTheWarrior Could you tell me where everyone is or someone is (just the place)? If not where should I start reading from?
I have no idea where you can start. Alot of people are at a mansion. What we could do is make our characters find each other somewhere like the forest. What do you think?

(So basically everyone is Hold up in a Mansion It has a metal gate that is 40feet tall and their are 15 Canadian Idaho Black wolves with crimson eyes patrolling the area. And sorry for the bad grammar and spelling I'm typing on my tablet) @CellistCat606

JPTheWarrior said:
I have no idea where you can start. Alot of people are at a mansion. What we could do is make our characters find each other somewhere like the forest. What do you think?
Slasher999999999 said:
(So basically everyone is Hold up in a Mansion It has a metal gate that is 40feet tall and their are 15 Canadian Idaho Black wolves with crimson eyes patrolling the area. And sorry for the bad grammar and spelling I'm typing on my tablet) @CellistCat606
Thanks!!

@JPTheWarrior Should I post first?

I can have my char find you if you want he has to go outside he can like bump into you if you want and you can post first if you want

JPTheWarrior said:
We doing the meeting in the forest?
Yeah that's where my Bio left her off

JPTheWarrior said:
We doing the meeting in the forest?
Slasher999999999 said:
I can have my char find you if you want he has to go outside he can like bump into you if you want and you can post first if you want
How about you two go outside together? I also think it would just make it confusing if I post first

James Wilson

9D91151F.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'2

Crush: No one at the moment.

Personality: James is a confused person who does not know his own identity. Ever since he has gotten amnesia, he started to think that he is a dangerous person or someone important. He wanted to find out who or what sort of person he was in the past. He either does not remember everything, including zombies. When thinking about he's dangerous, he's easily frightened. Aside of his memory loss, he's a good person.

Weapons: Broken beer bottle and a kitchen knife

Leader of some sort of group: N/A

Dislikes: He does not recall them either.

Bio: He found himself that he's in someone's house.

Other: James owns a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mask said:
James Wilson
9D91151F.jpg

Height: 6'2

Crush: No one at the moment.

Personality: James is a confused person who does not know his own identity. Ever since he has gotten amnesia, he started to think that he is a dangerous person or someone important. He wanted to find out who or what sort of person he was in the past. He either does not remember everything, including zombies. When thinking about he's dangerous, he's easily frightened. Aside of his memory loss, he's a good person.

Weapons: Broken beer bottle and a kitchen knife

Leader of some sort of group: N/A

Dislikes: He does not recall them either.

Bio: He found himself that he's in someone's house.

Other: James owns a car.
Accepted! Jump in when you want!

Name: James Lüdengruber

Nickname: The Firestarter

Height: 6'4

Crush: N/A

Personality: Psychotic, Pyromaniac, Joker, Wide-eyed, Cant stop moving,Psychotic philosophy, Contantly humming or singing tunes to self

Weapons:A homade flamethrower, a flare gun, a Colt M1911, Molotov cocktails, uses a Mosin Nagant occasionally, and a fire axe

Leader of some sort of group: Not right now (will eventually start a cult of pyromaniacs)

Likes: Mostly Fire, Killing (anything he can), Pit fighting, Mutilating zombies, Toys and trinkets

Dislikes: Anything not fire, People, Children, Animals (even though he has a dog), The weak, and the sick

Bio: As a child, James liked to burn things, a lot of things, things like plants, trees, buildings, himself... his parents. You read that right he burned his parents to death. He was thrown in jail where he stayed until he was 21 when the outbreak started. He broke out of prison and built a flamethrower and burned down everything he saw in sight. Right now he is chained to the wall of a cell after he lit the mayor of a local settlement on fire.

Other: His face is horribly burned and scarred.

Appearance: Pyromaniac - Google Search

d5710158b02778c81b1e52550b87a25c70322edf_hq.jpg

(of course without the staff and the cloak is white)

Personality: He does not know

Weapons: Caries around a sword

Crush: None existence

Quiet

Reading

Dislikes:

People

Bio: He has forgotten everything in his life and has woken up on the streets beaten and injured only to be found by a group called sigma

he also has amnesia and has forgotten everything about his past.

Slasher999999999 said:

Dislikes: Does not recall

Bio: He has forgotten everything in his life and has woken up on the streets.
Did you even thought of the character or you just made it in haste? xD

Slasher999999999 said:
d5710158b02778c81b1e52550b87a25c70322edf_hq.jpg

(of course without the staff)

Quiet

Reading

Dislikes:

People

Bio: He has forgotten everything in his life and has woken up on the streets beaten and injured
Still poor but whatever accepted. Btw since it's a new character it isnt Keon right?

Picklesoldier said:
Name: James Lüdengruber
Nickname: The Firestarter

Crush: N/A

Personality: Psychotic, Pyromaniac, Joker, Wide-eyed, Cant stop moving,Psychotic philosophy, Contantly humming or singing tunes to self

Weapons:A homade flamethrower, a flare gun, a Colt M1911, Molotov cocktails, uses a Mosin Nagant occasionally, and a fire axe

Leader of some sort of group: Not right now (will eventually start a cult of pyromaniacs)

Likes: Mostly Fire, Killing (anything he can), Pit fighting, Mutilating zombies, Toys and trinkets

Dislikes: Anything not fire, People, Children, Animals (even though he has a dog), The weak, and the sick

Bio: As a child, James liked to burn things, a lot of things, things like plants, trees, buildings, himself... his parents. You read that right he burned his parents to death. He was thrown in jail where he stayed until he was 21 when the outbreak started. He broke out of prison and built a flamethrower and burned down everything he saw in sight. Right now he is chained to the wall of a cell after he lit the mayor of a local settlement on fire.

Other: His face is horribly burned and scarred.

Appearance: Pyromaniac - Google Search
Accepted! Jump in whenever you want!

Name: Alexander Arete

Nick: Alex

Appearance:

most_beautiful_men_25.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 6,2

Crush: Nobody

Personality: Cocky, Smart, Helpful

Weapons:

Glock_17_2nd_Gen.jpg
Glock 17 9mm

Leader of some sort of group: Nope more of the lone wandere type.

FalseUser12 said:
Name: Alexander Arete
Nick: Alex

Appearance:

most_beautiful_men_25.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 6,2

Crush: Nobody

Personality: Cocky, Smart, Helpful

Weapons:

Glock_17_2nd_Gen.jpg
Glock 17 9mm

Leader of some sort of group: Nope more of the lone wandere type.
Accepted! Jump in whenever you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back