• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra-Daddario-alexandra-daddario-13824553-491-611.jpg

4511377111_0ec0e4b350_o_large.jpg

Name:

Blair Rei Minamoto

Nick:

(Doesn't Go By Blair)Equinox/Quin

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Female

Height:

5'6"

Crush:

^-^' To Be Developed

Alexandra-Daddario:-Details-Magazine-2015--02.jpg

Personality:

Superficial. "You just aren't my type."

Girl or boy, cruel or kind, she doesn't care unless you're attractive to her. And if you are... that leads us to the next trait.

Flirty. "Okay, okay. I know you love me."

While she isn't necessarily confident, she loves making people uncomfortable with her aggressive flirting.

Competitive/Overprotective. "What the hell? Not okay."

She's strong-willed and doesn't let it go when people cross the line with others. She's fairly calm when people do it to her, but it can't happen to those she cares about. This said, you don't have to do wrong for her to hate you. Winning against her will do the trick.

Alpha. "No, no. You seem to be confused. I'm the one who runs the place."

She doesn't like following orders, and sure as hell doesn't like people who try to be on the top. People like her.

Weapons:

Seven Throwing Knives

Hammer

Handmade Baseball Bat(Which She Hammered Eight Nails Into)

Leader of some sort of group:

Food. All Food. Any Food.

Alcohol(No Longer An Option)

Music/Dancing

Running

Dislikes:

Orders

Getting Dirty or Wet

Trusting Others

Bio:

TBR(Will Update Once Said IC)

Other:

Multilingual

Slightly Sadistic

Agile and Athletic

tumblr_lwhd325FQs1r8zxw8o1_500.gif

Alexandra-Daddario-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-11326938-476-593.jpg

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

Quarantine said:

Alexandra-Daddario-alexandra-daddario-13824553-491-611.jpg

4511377111_0ec0e4b350_o_large.jpg

Name:

Blair Rei Minamoto

Nick:

(Doesn't Go By Blair)Equinox/Quin

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Female

Height:

5'6"

Crush:

^-^' To Be Developed

Alexandra-Daddario:-Details-Magazine-2015--02.jpg

Personality:

Superficial. "You just aren't my type."

Girl or boy, cruel or kind, she doesn't care unless you're attractive to her. And if you are... that leads us to the next trait.

Flirty. "Okay, okay. I know you love me."

While she isn't necessarily confident, she loves making people uncomfortable with her aggressive flirting.

Competitive/Overprotective. "What the hell? Not okay."

She's strong-willed and doesn't let it go when people cross the line with others. She's fairly calm when people do it to her, but it can't happen to those she cares about. This said, you don't have to do wrong for her to hate you. Winning against her will do the trick.

Alpha. "No, no. You seem to be confused. I'm the one who runs the place."

She doesn't like following orders, and sure as hell doesn't like people who try to be on the top. People like her.

Weapons:

Seven Throwing Knives

Hammer

Handmade Baseball Bat(Which She Hammered Eight Nails Into)

Food. All Food. Any Food.

Alcohol(No Longer An Option)

Music/Dancing

Running

Dislikes:

Orders

Getting Dirty or Wet

Trusting Others

Bio:

TBR(Will Update Once Said IC)

Other:

Multilingual

Slightly Sadistic

Agile and Athletic

tumblr_lwhd325FQs1r8zxw8o1_500.gif

Alexandra-Daddario-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-11326938-476-593.jpg

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior
Hey I know her! :D Anyways you are accepted! Join whenever you want. Oh and one more thing. I wanted to join this rp again. Would you like to meet my character irp?

(Ay, my bad if this is sht, 1 am, tired as heck)

Appearance:

(The skull on the uniform represents 'Rogue', he stitched the emblem by himself)

6071b7a2f446fe1e1f2e82aff0bbd54d.jpg

Name:

Grigory Mikhaev Lenin

Nick:

"Comrade Lenin"/"Lenin" (Mostly a joke)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Male

Height:

1,88m

Crush:

None (Really? is this a dating rp or what? xD jk jk)

Personality:

Although he acts like he is 'high on caffeine' but when in danger he is a calm and confident person, Grigory has a weird interest for weaponry and etc.., most of the times he likes to friendly tease people or just ask questions about them. Grigory thinks that while the zombies are still standing, there won't be chances of 'reviving' the world to what it was before

Weapons:

Bulldog M4A1 V3 (Airsoft gun, he removed the orange 'part' from the barrel)

66977515v3_airsoft_gun_a.jpg

Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM (Airsoft gun)

TM-MK23SET01-2L.jpg

Nein

To be revealed in RP (Because well.. this isn't really useful)

Dislikes:

Bio:

To be revealed in RP (I want suspense.. but if you really want me to tell it here, fine just PM me)

Other:

He found a dirtbike nearby a dead bandit (He managed to re-fuel it)

(Credits: Honda... hehehe)

honda-crf-150-f-off-road-dirt-bike-2008.jpg

Appearance:

915710_836677923023252_347476401_a.jpg
CFQN0u5WgAAoOKr.jpg:large
11328000_969080683131994_127658177_n.jpg
heather-sanders-pink-hair-tracther-trailher-2.jpg
large.jpg
tumblr_inline_njq7d0MvUt1shivyy.jpg

Name: "Full name is Jasmine Jordana Bloom."

Nick: "You can call me Jas if you want, but Jasmine is fine too. If you wanna call me Jordana that's fine too, although kinda weird."

Sexuality: "Boys, sorry ladies, not my thing."

Height: "Five foot nine. Tall enough to kick your ass and then some."

Crush: "Um... None? Dude I'm too fuckin' busy trying to survive a zombie apocalypse to worry about gettin' some dick or falling in love with some stupid boy! Fuck you for even asking!"

Personality: "You really expect me to outline my WHOLE personality and being in a few sentences? Really? Are you on drugs right now? Fuck I don't even know man. I guess some could say I swear too much, I'm aggressive, and charming. Don't piss me off. I like being in charge and I know I'm some hot shit, and occasionally yeah I use that to my advantage. Don't bother flirting or yelling out some 'compliment' to me. That'll probably just earn you a solid smack on the head. The rest is for you to perceive. Everyone's gonna look at my personality differently so don't ask me to define it."

Weapons: "I got a glock and two Kukri knives I took off a dead raider. No, I didn't kill him."

Leader of some sort of group: "Nope. On my own, besides Ruby of course."

Likes: "I like my dog Ruby, good food, weed, nice clothes, having friends around, my best friend Emily, and uh... you know, not dying. The good stuff."

Dislikes: "Assholes. Raiders. People who think they're too good. People who take from others. People who don't like dogs. Don't trust them. Mushrooms. I fuckin' hate being alone. I have anxiety and sometimes being alone or when it's too quiet or when it's really dark will cause me to have a panic attack. It fucking sucks man."

Bio: "I was born in the Midwest to a single mother. My mom made sure I did real well in school so that I could have a good life. I spent a lot of school doing theater as well, I enjoy acting. I did so well in school that I was able to graduate a semester early with an Academic Honor's Diploma. Right before my eighteenth birthday I adopted a golden brown pitbull that I named Ruby. I moved to Florida with my best friend Emily and went to cosmetology school. I earned mycertificate after a year and moved down to LA with Emily. Eventually I met my boyfriend, Karter, and got a job at a nearby designer clothing outlet while doing professional makeup for celebrities and extras on television. We moved in together not long after we began dating, I dunno we really trusted each other. We had been dating for about 9 months before the outbreak and Karter was planning on proposing. However once the outbreak struck that obviously went out the fucking window and we left with Emily, all four of us (my dog included) travelling across the country together. Things took a turn for the worse when Karter got bit. I... had to kill him in self defense. Not fun. Emily led us to a small community of sixteen where we stayed for several months. However, things went even worse when the community was attacked by raiders. Me and Emily were separated during the attack, although I know Emily survived the attack, but we haven't been in contact since.

Other: "I really fuckin' love my dog. I won't go anywhere without her and she won't leave my side. Don't piss her off."

a50e5545a7de167d804ff5a56a32c347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scatman John]

(Ay, my bad if this is sht, 1 am, tired as heck)

Appearance:

(The skull on the uniform represents 'Rogue', he stitched the emblem by himself)

6071b7a2f446fe1e1f2e82aff0bbd54d.jpg

Name:

Grigory Mikhaev Lenin

Nick:

"Comrade Lenin"/"Lenin" (Mostly a joke)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Male

Height:

1,88m

Crush:

None (Really? is this a dating rp or what? xD jk jk)

Personality:

Although he acts like he is 'high on caffeine' but when in danger he is a calm and confident person, Grigory has a weird interest for weaponry and etc.., most of the times he likes to friendly tease people or just ask questions about them. Grigory thinks that while the zombies are still standing, there won't be chances of 'reviving' the world to what it was before

Weapons:

Bulldog M4A1 V3 (Airsoft gun, he removed the orange 'part' from the barrel)

66977515v3_airsoft_gun_a.jpg

Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM (Airsoft gun)

TM-MK23SET01-2L.jpg

Nein

Dislikes:

Bio:

To be revealed in RP (I want suspense.. but if you really want me to tell it here, fine just PM me)

Other:

He found a dirtbike nearby a dead bandit (He managed to re-fuel it)

(Credits: Honda... hehehe)

honda-crf-150-f-off-road-dirt-bike-2008.jpg

Accepted! Join whenever you like!

[/QUOTE]

Jasminum said:

Appearance:

915710_836677923023252_347476401_a.jpg
CFQN0u5WgAAoOKr.jpg:large
11328000_969080683131994_127658177_n.jpg
heather-sanders-pink-hair-tracther-trailher-2.jpg
large.jpg
tumblr_inline_njq7d0MvUt1shivyy.jpg

Name: "Full name is Jasmine Jordana Bloom."

Nick: "You can call me Jas if you want, but Jasmine is fine too. If you wanna call me Jordana that's fine too, although kinda weird."

Sexuality: "Boys, sorry ladies, not my thing."

Height: "Five foot nine. Tall enough to kick your ass and then some."

Crush: "Um... None? Dude I'm too fuckin' busy trying to survive a zombie apocalypse to worry about gettin' some dick or falling in love with some stupid boy! Fuck you for even asking!"

Personality: "You really expect me to outline my WHOLE personality and being in a few sentences? Really? Are you on drugs right now? Fuck I don't even know man. I guess some could say I swear too much, I'm aggressive, and charming. Don't piss me off. I like being in charge and I know I'm some hot shit, and occasionally yeah I use that to my advantage. Don't bother flirting or yelling out some 'compliment' to me. That'll probably just earn you a solid smack on the head. The rest is for you to perceive. Everyone's gonna look at my personality differently so don't ask me to define it."

Weapons: "I got a glock and two Kukri knives I took off a dead raider. No, I didn't kill him."

Leader of some sort of group: "Nope. On my own, besides Ruby of course."

Likes: "I like my dog Ruby, good food, weed, nice clothes, having friends around, my best friend Emily, and uh... you know, not dying. The good stuff."

Dislikes: "Assholes. Raiders. People who think they're too good. People who take from others. People who don't like dogs. Don't trust them. Mushrooms. I fuckin' hate being alone. I have anxiety and sometimes being alone or when it's too quiet or when it's really dark will cause me to have a panic attack. It fucking sucks man."

Bio: "I was born in the Midwest to a single mother. My mom made sure I did real well in school so that I could have a good life. I spent a lot of school doing theater as well, I enjoy acting. I did so well in school that I was able to graduate a semester early with an Academic Honor's Diploma. Right before my eighteenth birthday I adopted a golden brown pitbull that I named Ruby. I moved to Florida with my best friend Emily and went to cosmetology school. I earned mycertificate after a year and moved down to LA with Emily. Eventually I met my boyfriend, Karter, and got a job at a nearby designer clothing outlet while doing professional makeup for celebrities and extras on television. We moved in together not long after we began dating, I dunno we really trusted each other. We had been dating for about 9 months before the outbreak and Karter was planning on proposing. However once the outbreak struck that obviously went out the fucking window and we left with Emily, all four of us (my dog included) travelling across the country together. Things took a turn for the worse when Karter got bit. I... had to kill him in self defense. Not fun. Emily led us to a small community of sixteen where we stayed for several months. However, things went even worse when the community was attacked by raiders. Me and Emily were separated during the attack, although I know Emily survived the attack, but we haven't been in contact since.

Other: "I really fuckin' love my dog. I won't go anywhere without her and she won't leave my side. Don't piss her off."

a50e5545a7de167d804ff5a56a32c347.jpg
Accepted! Join whenever you like!

Appearance:
2ZjdWA.jpg

Appearance notes: I'm not good with stars but I'm very good with history so I choose 2 german soldiers to show appearance. Johnny has brown eyes and short black hair, no beard(shaving)

Clothing: Military Backpack, green camo pants&jacket(without hood), black military boots, black fingerless gloves, black T-shirt, sometimes gas mask&black mask(like spec ops) (well he likes these kind of stuff), black ammo vest

Name: Johnny Deckard

Nick: Ranger-Stonewall

Sexuality: Heterosexual(straight)

Height: 180 cm-well built body

Crush: Not yet

Personality: This guy is very intellectual, always liked to read and still reading while he has free time. He smokes cigarettes. He doesn't like self seeker and egoistic people. He also doesn't like liars. He believes in Justice. Justice must be served, doesn't matter the cost. He believes that humans get under one banner, and fight against zombies with a strategy. New state must be found. But these plans are all inside his head... He tries to fight for justice, and he is a generous guy. But not stupid. He won't get himself killed, he gotta learn the reason first.

He is silent if the conservation doesn't interest him. He is always thinking and questioning everything. His intelligence helped him to stay alive-but also made him very melancholic person. He is very good with reading people... He worked in many jobs before, he learned how to read people. Their acts, gestures, standing, talking style, eyes... He gets very much just by looking someone for 10 seconds(at least he thinks). He is a little... Well, I don't know how to say it. prejudice... He has his own truths and beliefs and moral rules and ethics. And none of them matches with normal ones.

He likes his freedom and freedom of property(yep, still).

Most of time people can't understand exactly what he says because he uses too much references. Not always-but his jokes are... Well, not good jokes for general.

It's really hard for Johnny to trust someone. He knows the nature of people.

Johnny is extremly cold blooded.

Johnny has high dexterity, and good awareness. Quick draw guy.

If I missed something it will be revealed later.

He tries to find a way to get rid of zombies-a violent way.

Weapons: This guy good with knives&guns, he is patient. He and his friend had a lot of time fighting against zombies to test and improve their skills, that's how they survived. He knows how to make explosives-but not sure how to disarm them...

So his weapons are:

Pocket Knife

Italian switchblade

Two Daggers

Bayonet

M16 Assault Rifle(5 cartidges)

2 Jericho 941 Pistols(6 cartidges)

He has one of this stuff(on his left) and one at the right of his belly:
imperteks%20koltuk%20alt%C4%B1%20(1)-800x800.JPG

He had sniper rifle once, but got lost... Still looking for a new one...

Leader of some sort of group: Can I have my own group? Just for asking

Likes: To be revealed in RP (Because well.. this isn't really useful)

Dislikes: To be revealed in RP (Because well.. this isn't really useful)

Bio: Friend of Norman, who was a marine. He was used to hunt, write science fiction, think, think, and think more, also he took course of thai-box(3 months) and only learned few grappling and where to hit. He was very smart but couldn't adapt social life very well, had only few but good friends. He likes smoking cigarettes. He smoked good, very good. He still does. That's enough, more bio will be revealed in RP, nothing much to see.

Other:

-------------------------------------

Appearance:
B28nWp.jpg

Appearance notes: Second soldier to show face. He has green eyes and short blond hair, no beard(shaving)

Clothing: Military Backpack, green camo pants&jacket(without hood), black military boots, black fingerless gloves, black T-shirt, sometimes black mask(like spec ops), black ammo vest

Name: Norman Innsmouth

Nick: Ranger-Blessed One

Sexuality: Heterosexual(Straight)

Height: 183cm-normal built

Personality:
Norman is... Religious. He is still a protestant-but mixed with Catholic beliefs. He just keeps believing. He argues with Johnny many times about it.

awareness&heavy handed. This will describe Norman.

Norman is a social guy, and can get into groups very quickly-unlike Johnny. Norman is less open minded than Johnny and has

absolute moral rules&ethics. He is only OK for Johnny.

Norman believes in justice too, and trying to enforce it with Johnny. They are travelling for... How long? Even they are not sure. But they are tired...

Norman can't stand with egoistic people and sinners. Most of time he keeps it for himself, better be good with people. Right?

He is very nerveous and will get temper quickly.

Weapons:
This dude is good in hand-to-hand combat or close combats. Basically close combats. Very good in martial art but his shooting skills are just above avarage, at least he knows what to do and has experience. He is good with throwing knives, much better than his friend. He knows how to use a bow-and how to craft it.

So his weapons are:

Brass knuckles(black)

Pocket knife

Ka-Bar knife

5 Throwing Knives

Shotgun(Classical, can take 6 shells)-20 shells left

Colt 1911 Pistol(4 cartidges) half of them full

Steel Baton

2 Smoke Grenades

Leader of some sort of group: No

Bio: He was Marine in USMC and served in Afghanistan for 2 years, came back after a shrapnel hit him in stomach-he is well now. He trained Johnny. He likes smoking like Johnny. More will be revealed in RP, nothing much to see.

Other: He has Rome Eagle tattoo on his back to left shoulder. Like: Left wing on left shoulder to biceps, and other parts of eagle on his back.

Johnny and Norman together lol:
7f6d0540e7d46a3aaf2b978889b62811.jpg

(Just asking, how those civs got acess to so god damn many military weaponry?, I mean, my char is a civ/ex-military himself, but the weapons are AS ones)

[QUOTE="Scatman John](Just asking, how those civs got acess to so god damn many military weaponry?, I mean, my char is a civ/ex-military himself, but the weapons are AS ones)

[/QUOTE]
Looting. I mean, I know military outposts in my city for situations such as civil war.

pripyatranger said:
Looting. I mean, I know military outposts in my city for situations such as civil war.
(I mean, wouldn't those places be crowded with Military and if they died... crowded with zombies?)

(Atleast where I live if a civil war happen it's every man for himself because our military is slowly becoming... weaker)

[QUOTE="Scatman John](I mean, wouldn't those places be crowded with Military and if they died... crowded with zombies?)
(Atleast where I live if a civil war happen it's every man for himself because our military is slowly becoming... weaker)

[/QUOTE]
We have a strong army but I'm training myself for that situation, I'm living in Turkey, high risk.

Ja ja ja A military grade assault rifle can make my character OP, that's why I chose M-16. Which will jam like it's in Vietnam. I was thinking the same as you mentioned. But I believe there will be dead soldiers on many places, also National Guards and etc. But if it won't be OK, I can change it to an SMG may be?

I saw more high-graded weapons in the thread but if I made a mistake, I'm sorry

pripyatranger said:
We have a strong army but I'm training myself for that situation, I'm living in Turkey, high risk.
Ja ja ja A military grade assault rifle can make my character OP, that's why I chose M-16. Which will jam like it's in Vietnam. I was thinking the same as you mentioned. But I believe there will be dead soldiers on many places, also National Guards and etc. But if it won't be OK, I can change it to an SMG may be?

I saw more high-graded weapons in the thread but if I made a mistake, I'm sorry
Turkey? isn't Loren Beech causing the 'Brazil VS Turkey' flame war?

But yeah, your char is alright..

Some people have Snipers or DMRs like.. how df is that going to be left there 'laying around'?

(Also, we should either move this to Private Message or to OOC chat)

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Turkey? isn't Loren Beech causing the 'Brazil VS Turkey' flame war?
But yeah, your char is alright..

Some people have Snipers or DMRs like.. how df is that going to be left there 'laying around'?

(Also, we should either move this to Private Message or to OOC chat)

[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting to be full member so if you can post me PM we can talk... I can't send PMs for now :/

Appearance: A red t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers with blood all over them. Blonde hair, green eyes, tan, and lean.

Name: Calvin

Nick: Calv

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'

Crush: None

Personality: Batshit crazy, but unusually calm.

Weapons: A machete, and a small electric chainsaw.

Leader of some sort of group: Nope

Likes: Blowing things up, cannibalism, a nice blowie, and blood.

Dislikes: Nothing.

Bio: Went crazy, no idea who he was before.

@Libra259

pripyatranger said:
Appearance:
2ZjdWA.jpg

Appearance notes: I'm not good with stars but I'm very good with history so I choose 2 german soldiers to show appearance. Johnny has brown eyes and short black hair, no beard(shaving)

Clothing: Military Backpack, green camo pants&jacket(without hood), black military boots, black fingerless gloves, black T-shirt, sometimes gas mask&black mask(like spec ops) (well he likes these kind of stuff), black ammo vest

Personality: This guy is very intellectual, always liked to read and still reading while he has free time. He smokes cigarettes. He doesn't like self seeker and egoistic people. He also doesn't like liars. He believes in Justice. Justice must be served, doesn't matter the cost. He believes that humans get under one banner, and fight against zombies with a strategy. New state must be found. But these plans are all inside his head... He tries to fight for justice, and he is a generous guy. But not stupid. He won't get himself killed, he gotta learn the reason first.

He is silent if the conservation doesn't interest him. He is always thinking and questioning everything. His intelligence helped him to stay alive-but also made him very melancholic person. He is very good with reading people... He worked in many jobs before, he learned how to read people. Their acts, gestures, standing, talking style, eyes... He gets very much just by looking someone for 10 seconds(at least he thinks). He is a little... Well, I don't know how to say it. prejudice... He has his own truths and beliefs and moral rules and ethics. And none of them matches with normal ones.

Most of time people can't understand exactly what he says because he uses too much references. Not always-but his jokes are... Well, not good jokes for general.

Weapons: This guy good with knives&guns, he is patient. He and his friend had a lot of time fighting against zombies to test and improve their skills, that's how they survived. He knows how to make explosives-but not sure how to disarm them...

So his weapons are:

Pocket Knife

Italian switchblade

Two Daggers

Bayonet

Bio: Friend of Norman, who was a marine. He was used to hunt, write science fiction, think, think, and think more, also he took course of thai-box(3 months) and only learned few grappling and where to hit. He was very smart but couldn't adapt social life very well, had only few but good friends. He likes smoking cigarettes. He smoked good, very good. He still does. That's enough, more bio will be revealed in RP, nothing much to see.

Other:

Appearance:
B28nWp.jpg

Appearance notes: Second soldier to show face. He has green eyes and short blond hair, no beard(shaving)

Clothing: Military Backpack, green camo pants&jacket(without hood), black military boots, black fingerless gloves, black T-shirt, sometimes black mask(like spec ops), black ammo vest

Personality:
Norman is... Religious. He is still a protestant-but mixed with Catholic beliefs. He just keeps believing. He argues with Johnny many times about it.

Norman is a social guy, and can get into groups very quickly-unlike Johnny. Norman is less open minded than Johnny and has

Norman believes in justice too, and trying to enforce it with Johnny. They are travelling for... How long? Even they are not sure. But they are tired...

Norman can't stand with egoistic people and sinners. Most of time he keeps it for himself, better be good with people. Right?

Weapons:
This dude is good in hand-to-hand combat or close combats. Basically close combats. Very good in martial art but his shooting skills are just above avarage, at least he knows what to do and has experience. He is good with throwing knives, much better than his friend. He knows how to use a bow-and how to craft it.

So his weapons are:

Brass knuckles(black)

Pocket knife

Ka-Bar knife

5 Throwing Knives

Steel Baton

2 Smoke Grenades

Bio: He was Marine in USMC and served in Afghanistan for 2 years, came back after a shrapnel hit him in stomach-he is well now. He trained Johnny. He likes smoking like Johnny. More will be revealed in RP, nothing much to see.

Other: He has Rome Eagle tattoo on his back to left shoulder. Like: Left wing on left shoulder to biceps, and other parts of eagle on his back.

@Libra259

pripyatranger said:
Appearance:
2ZjdWA.jpg

So his weapons are:

Pocket Knife

Italian switchblade

Two Daggers

Bayonet

Other:

Appearance:
B28nWp.jpg

Personality:

Weapons:

So his weapons are:

Brass knuckles(black)

Pocket knife

Ka-Bar knife

5 Throwing Knives

Steel Baton

2 Smoke Grenades

Accepted! And you say you are new?? Most new people dont make character sheets like that! Congratz :D Join whenever you want

Quillicious said:
Appearance: A red t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers with blood all over them. Blonde hair, green eyes, tan, and lean.
Name: Calvin

Nick: Calv

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'

Crush: None

Personality: Batshit crazy, but unusually calm.

Weapons: A machete, and a small electric chainsaw.

Leader of some sort of group: Nope

Likes: Blowing things up, cannibalism, a nice blowie, and blood.

Dislikes: Nothing.

Bio: Went crazy, no idea who he was before.

@Libra259
Accepted! Join whenever you want!

JPTheWarrior said:
Accepted! And you say you are new?? Most new people dont make character sheets like that! Congratz :D Join whenever you want
Yeah I'm new, and I didn't think that I managed to make a good character sheet :D Because of my bad English, sorry for any grammar mistakes I made :/

pripyatranger said:
Yeah I'm new, and I didn't think that I managed to make a good character sheet :D Because of my bad English, sorry for any grammar mistakes I made :/
It's ok. Everyone does mistakes :D And with a foreign language it's normal

Appearance: Red hair, t-shirt with 'Whisky' brand printed on it, a jacket.

Name: Antonio J Johnson

Nick: AJJ 'Ant'

Sexuality: Straight

Height: about average for the age

Crush: Nope

Personality: Sarcastic,Nice, a little lazy, jokester at times,

Weapons:

Likes: Being lazy, small amounts of alchohol, people his age, sane people

Dislikes: opposite of likes

Bio: Lived with the Johnson family and in the Same house as Harmony for a long time, as well as Johny,Marcus and AJ

Other: Harmony's real brother.... They knew each other really well. They lived together till the apacolpyse. They think the other to be dead

Yappi said:
Appearance: Red hair, t-shirt with 'Whisky' brand printed on it, a jacket.
Name: Antonio J Johnson

Nick: AJJ 'Ant'

Sexuality: Straight

Height: about average for the age

Crush: Nope

Personality: Sarcastic,Nice, a little lazy, jokester at times,

Weapons:

Likes: Being lazy, small amounts of alchohol, people his age, sane people

Dislikes: opposite of likes

Bio: Lived with the Johnson family and in the Same house as Harmony for a long time, as well as Johny,Marcus and AJ

Other: Harmony's real brother.... They knew each other really well. They lived together till the apacolpyse. They think the other to be dead
Your character is not going to be accepted. Why? Because of rudeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back