• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(And yet your the only on complaining and these things HUNT IN PACKS they drag all their pray tougher to eat bro like wolves)

(HIS 'PACK' IS 120 MILES AWAY!! Like, WTF?! And why did it not just KILL HER?! Why did it ONLY take HER?! Why did it go out of it's way, JUST TO TAKE HER AWAY!! Because you wanted it to.)

(I had no clue. I gave up when he told me it. I swear, girls fucking confuse me. She's done it in other RP's too, where she goes behind someone's back in a private chat and tells them to 'Help her' or something, but denies it anyways when they bring it up, which caused problems multiple times in the past. It's honestly really stressful, no matter what end you're on. Like, here, she was the one that initiated us leaving, and then she asked Keon to bring her back. I swear... It's so fucking confusing.)

(???)

Amy stopped slicing, she saw the giant zombie attacking Jason. Great just what she needed. She fell into a sprint, running at a fast speed towards Jason.

(Yeah... Also, RPs are supposed to be fun, which this was until someone came along and made it horribly confusing. Still confused on who confused it...)

Ideas of how to kill the giant things (I brain stormed so I just say anything that has at least 1% of a chance)

Food

Wind

Loud Noise

Water

Light

Cuteness?

An animal?

Heat

Cold

Explosive (grenades work)

Guns

Status