• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High

Ammy said:
Also, I do hope the other members haven't lost interest in the topic. Seemed like a fun cast of characters.
I know. It seems only you, I, Pumpkin and yumiyuki are regular commenters... Have we been dominating the thread too much. I hope not

NekoQueen49 said:
I know. It seems only you, I, Pumpkin and yumiyuki are regular commenters... Have we been dominating the thread too much. I hope not
Maaaaybe? It is kind of funny in that regard if true. The entire topic is revolving around Taurus going all smoochie-smoochie with Leo and how it made the club uncomfortable only for two-thirds of the writers to vanish.

I've been wanting to try and get some interaction going with other characters but I either haven't had the chance due to the setting at the time or they dropped off before I could/before I joined. Wish I could post more frequently. In any case, maybe I'm just jumping the gun. Life happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, same. I'm very grateful for my dumb luck otherwise I'd probably be a lot worse off.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
OHHHMMMIIIGOOOOD ANOTHER ONE LOST. MAN OVERBOARD.
Pretty soon there's only gonna be one person left in the boat.

Then the boat will turn over on it's own or something, I dunno.

Du du du.

Having adventures. Fixin' the problems. Zodiac Club~

Totally not stealing anyone's girlfriend~

Tra la la.

By the way, have you given any thought to replacing the inactives or making sign-ups more open? I know quite a few of the people who put a character in are debatable but a couple are pretty clear, having not logged in for quite a bit now or in some cases are active in other topics.

Ammy said:
Du du du.

Tra la la.

By the way, have you given any thought to replacing the inactives or making sign-ups more open? I know quite a few of the people who put a character in are debatable but a couple are pretty clear, having not logged in for quite a bit now or in some cases are active in other topics.
I probably should, but I feel like that would be a bit rude to them. Oh well :P Yep. Guess we have eight open spots now. I'll update the title, too.

Ammy said:
Du du du.

Tra la la.

We should tag to them to make their interest clear.

NekoQueen49 said:
We should tag to them to make their interest clear.
Yeah. To be clear I don't want to upset anyone. I just wish that if people weren't interested they could say it before disappearing. Makes it easier for everyone. Tagging them or sending a message directly first is only polite.

Yeah, I'm still interested... It's just that it was like a 1 on 1 romance between Pumpkin and Yumiyuki with a slight interruption of Neko, so I was kinda left out. I still would love to be in the roleplay though.

CelestialBunny said:
Yeah, I'm still interested... It's just that it was like a 1 on 1 romance between Pumpkin and Yumiyuki with a slight interruption of Neko, so I was kinda left out. I still would love to be in the roleplay though.
Ah, sorry about that ^^ It would be awesome if you still want to participate.

@Ammy You would be amazed at how long it took me to make this:

ezimba14892875409000.png

The answer is half an hour of frustration and amusement.

CelestialBunny said:
Had a feeling, haha. Would love to have you if you feel like poking back in at some point in the future.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
@Ammy You would be amazed at how long it took me to make this:
Perfect.

Posting from phone, formatting inc later.

Pisces will be free to interact with people once he and Taurus are finished. Always willing so hit me whenever, try to include as many people as possible in my character escapades.

That said, not knowing where to jump in is an issue. We need something to drive everyone together. I had a really fun idea earlier today that should fix that problem and really give everyone a chance to shine. Gonna run it by PumpkinQueen in a bit, but if there aren't any issues then I'm hoping to start setting that up when the next in-character day begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back