• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zodiac Signs RP (Idea)

Which Idea do you prefer?

• Falling stars and Missing signs (The constellations are lost. They need to make their way back.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RhythmWriter

Music Nerd
I was thinking that this would be a GREAT RolePlay. A very interesting one, at the very least.

It would be based off the Astrology Zodiac, with our characters being one of the Constellations. (Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio, Libra, etc.) It's just a quick idea, and I will have more on it soon.

Just checking for how many people might be interested.

Interested. And the plot can probably be that they have to find their leader or something. Lol that's bad but I got nothing else right now xD

I'll be interested! I'd love to be a Leo, haha.

For an idea we could just have all the characters living in a house together, like a reality TV show where everyone has over-the-top personalities. Or it could be fantasy in that they actually are the constellations and must find their way back to the sky together, (maybe with some human friends too, if there's a lot of people or if people play doubles).

I'd lie if I said I wasn't interested and wouldn't want to have the astrological sign Cancer...I'm excited to rp with you again RW!

I don't even think there are any more zodiac spots...But if there are some spare ones I would be happy to join.

Well, we have quite a lot of people. I was thinking that maybe I could have two different roleplays, both with different ideas. I get quite overwhelmed in Roleplay's that have more than 6 people. And I also hate to say no. :)

If you guys have any other ideas, or if I come up with more, I will add them to the pole.

So far I think the Zodiac High seems to be quite favored. Will that work for you?

The problem is the amount of people interested. I don't think I can accept everyone. D:

Well, I was the last one to join so I am willing to leave if it comes down to that. You could also add the Chinese horoscope, but that may me a bit too much to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back