• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy

Sorry to be a bother, mind if I have a quick plot update as to where everyone is so I can introduce my character appropriately?

Baconhands said:
Sorry to be a bother, mind if I have a quick plot update as to where everyone is so I can introduce my character appropriately?
They're in the academy. They're about to take their last class of the day. It's B day today so it would be last class of your schedule. A day is the first three classes of your six classes. Then B day is the last three. So have your character walk into their last class on their schedule.

Hi!! I would like to join but don't understand the godly parent part...could someone please explain??

TheHappyPikachu said:
Hi!! I would like to join but don't understand the godly parent part...could someone please explain??
The Godly parent part was only there because those characters were demigod. Or Minor God.

Any Ideas of how I should start? Sorry, I suck at starting post's...(':3)(^U^)(:3)(' :) )

TheHappyPikachu said:
Any Ideas of how I should start? Sorry, I suck at starting post's...(':3)(^U^)(:3)(' :) )
Well when 12 hits Pacific Time there's going to be a tournament in which students along with their contracted beasts from Beast Taming fight one another. So for now you can relax until then.

Coprov said:
I have checked the overview tab, ill pick my classes in a moment
Alright, cool. So if it were a regular school day. School would have ended 42 minutes ago. But right now classes are being cut off to hold a beast tournament. The students of the Beat Taming class are fighting in a tournament to show their bond with their beast they've contracted with in the arena of the beast taming forest. The beast taming forest is located behind the wall of the beast taming classroom. So just in case you want to check it out. There you have it, you won't be confused.

Four previous graduates from a base on Earth came back up to the floating continent to check things out in the academy. They also brought four caged apocalyptic monsters. The king had his hands on two. The other two are hidden in the medical room. It's night time at the moment.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]are there two rubies?

[/QUOTE]
No. Taz has a character named Rachel but accidentally put Ruby. Taz corrected it.

Baconhands said:
Not sure how to rejoin. Literally haven't been paying attention for ages
Well regular classes have just started up today. Second period now. Just have Horus head to his second class of A Day.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Are you still accepting characters in rp? My friend and I think this seems pretty cool and we'd like to join

[/QUOTE]
We always are

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Excellent!

Sorry, super busy today... Should my friend and I jump in? What class is it?

[/QUOTE]
Yes jump in. It's second period A day. So the second class out of your six choices.

That was so late I had to take my dog out-

(' :| )By the way, to anyone I'm fighting with or mocking in character, I really respect your characters and I mean no IRL disrespect, it's just the type of character I'm doing so SORRY!

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]That was so late I had to take my dog out-

(' :| )By the way, to anyone I'm fighting with or mocking in character, I really respect your characters and I mean no IRL disrespect, it's just the type of character I'm doing so SORRY!

[/QUOTE]
We know.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]That was so late I had to take my dog out-

[/QUOTE]
THe rp would be no fun without this. We're good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back