• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~! Zero's Undertale + AU Search !~

zerr0_x

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Zero and I am currently hyperfixated on Undertale + AUs and am currently looking for somebody to roleplay with me! Especially anything involving AUs!
I will say that I am 16 years old, so for any romantic roleplays I will only roleplay with those who are at max 18 and at min 15. That doesn't mean I won't roleplay with you! I just won't roleplay romance plots if you are older than 18.

AUs and Concepts I like and will roleplay:
(* = Really interested, the more the higher interest)
- Underfell ******
- Undertale
- Underswap ***
- Forced God Error/Star Sanses aren't as good as they seem/Bad Sanses do bad for good reasons/etc ************
- 3-4 AUs surface at the same time and so combine as a result ***
- Reapertale *
- Any Mafia AU Variant *********

I tend to be able to play any Papyrus of any AU, as they're just so silly like that. With Sanses I can do UT, UF, US, Nightmare + The Bad Sanses, Dream, and a few others I cannot bother to list. We can also roleplay OCs and do a situation where if we ship OCs with canon, you play my OC's CC and I play yours.

Reply to this post if interested, I prefer to use discord but I am willing to learn how dms on this site work!! :)

I am somebody who roleplays semi-lit, 3 sentences min 3-6 paragraphs max, but I try to match the length of my rp buddy while still giving them enough to work with. :D

Last edited:
Yooooooo this is sick! do you know how long I've been looking for an Undertale RP??????? +I'm 16 too but I'm not super into romance scenes, I think they're okay, but I don't really wanna screw a skeleton lmao :33:

Yooooooo this is sick! do you know how long I've been looking for an Undertale RP??????? +I'm 16 too but I'm not super into romance scenes, I think they're okay, but I don't really wanna screw a skeleton lmao :33:
Lolll that's so fair, I usually tend to go with the flow w/my rps tbh, we don't gotta do a romance plot dw abt that m8 :3

Dm me whenever!! :D

Sounds almost perfect for me! My Discord is astefia. Waiting for your answer here or on Discord! I also like Underfell and Underswap, also a fan of Storyshift and Outertale? and even have a big custom AU called GothicTale.

Sounds almost perfect for me! My Discord is astefia. Waiting for your answer here or on Discord! I also like Underfell and Underswap, also a fan of Storyshift and Outertale? and even have a big custom AU called GothicTale.
would you be interested in roleplaying with me? Some people on this website like to ghost but my username on discord is jessicaandroyal

Hey, you still looking for people to rp with? I'm 16 too, but I don't really do romance plotlines (queerplatonic relationships are on the table tho if you know what that is and you wanna)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back