• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zalnar academy

Eternal_Blizzard

The Winter's Master.
Welcome to the Zalnar academy of royalty's children, here you are completely free from etiquette and protocol rules, you can be unique and special. Our classes consists on developing the abilities locked in your royal bloodline and make our students unlock their true potential.

We have cafeteria, gym and a big auditorium, also just a few classroom as they are really large and the class are interactive to develop the abilities of the future kings and queens. The classroom that you would have would depend on the control of your ability.

S Rank - The pinnacle of the school, they transcended their own limitations to create something totally new.

A Rank - Basically the perfect heirs of the thrones as they have 100% control over their abilities.

B Rank - The second at command, they have good control over their powers but they can't exploit it at the maximum level.

C Rank - Their control is pretty decent, though they can't maintain them at long fights.

D Rank - They managed to control their abilities to not make a mistake, but they still have a lot to learn.

E Rank - They have very limited skills at the control of their abilities and often are just to show up, not for a real fight.

F Rank - With little to none experience with their abilities, they can just show the tip of their powers and with some struggle.

I´d be in, however, i´d want to reserve a S Rank spot. because i have a character in mind, that needs one.

Well, I was actually thinking that every character would be an F rank at first. I don't want OP characters from the rock bottom of the rp, but now I'm gonna let you be in the B rank max. The A and S would be able to be achieve through events that I would be making.

Well, I was actually thinking that every character would be an F rank at first. I don't want OP characters from the rock bottom of the rp, but now I'm gonna let you be in the B rank max. The A and S would be able to be achieve through events that I would be making.

Sure, then b class, whatever xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back