Yushan

NamelessJoe

Bust :(
Hi guys

i was talking with a friend and were wondering were in relationship to creation is Yushan?

like is it abouve creation like "heaven" or elswere kinda fased out or out of synch?...

also if it is above creation could you fly up to Yushan from creation?

thank you in advance :)

I know the well of souls is supposed to be at the top of the Imperial Mountain, and I think Yu Shan must be around there... though not necessarily accessible by aircrafts, birds and the like... but if you pass the "Creation bubble" you'll find yourself wandering in the bordermarches, endess sky which will become stranger as you keep on traveling... until you get lost / eaten by a wyld monstruosity.

[QUOTE="Exalted Core 2nd Ed]Yu-Shan is a pocket in the fabric of Creation, similar to (but far larger than) any of the individual sanctums maintained by gods. It is a single great city surrounded by a huge wall of shining adamant and constructed on the same topography as the Blessed Isle, but with parks the size of nations and orchards the size of city-states.

[/QUOTE]
... so, no taking a hike into Yu-Shan. Without finding one of the gateways anyhow.

Solfi is correct. Without a gate, you don't get it. You can't simply go 'up' and expect to find Yu-Shan. You'd just be going up and up until the Sun smote you.

yeah, it's just kind of in its own pocket of elsewhere.although if you do go up to the top of the Imperial Mountain you can potentially find a rift into malfeas. boy wouldn't that be a surprise. :D

JadedSmile said:
yeah, it's just kind of in its own pocket of elsewhere.although if you do go up to the top of the Imperial Mountain you can potentially find a rift into malfeas. boy wouldn't that be a surprise. :D
Yoink!
Well, how else is the Empress going to bring her army back?

Yup, big freaking blob of it, with Yu-Shan in the middle and a butt load of mystical cheese holes going all over the place. I believe that there was something in the wording about Elsewhere being on the other side of the Adamant wall.

thanks guys :) so we wouldnt have an Exalt or what have you, wondering up to the top of maru and pulling yushan to creation below ;)

NamelessJoe said:
thanks guys :) so we wouldnt have an Exalt or what have you, wondering up to the top of maru and pulling yushan to creation below ;)
nope, the most you'd get would be some exalt wandering to the top of Mount Maru and pulling Malfeas to creation below. which would be hilariously horrible if they were expecting Yu Shan.

The ebon Dragon makes the best surprises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back