Yup. Hi.

Dog

Bust :(
I need ten posts. That's about it.

Just want to find a partner who'll do a realistic, detailed take on the Marvel Universe, through the eyes of the spies and assassins of SHIELD. Specifically a kinda-MCU, kinda-comic, mostly non-canonical interpretation of Black Widow and Hawkeye. That is... pretty much the sole purpose for this account.

So if that sounds interesting to you, please contact me. Yep.

Otherwise, RPN is awesome, it's good to be here, just nine more posts to go, thanks for reading, I'm tired, etc. etc.

Howdy Dog,

And welcome to RPNation! You're intrrests are definitely popular around these parts, so I don't imagine you'll have any trouble finding partners. If you have any questions though, don't hesitate to ask. (:

Are you talking about a romantically slanted 1x1 pairing, or something bigger open to all sorts of Marvel characters? If it's the latter then that sounds interesting. Regardless, good luck finding what you're looking for, and welcome to RPN.

Bone2pick -- I'm currently thinking of more of a 1x1 pairing, though preferably more platonic than romantic. It could expand to something that would encompass more Marvel characters, but I see that as something for down the road. Hawkeye and Black Widow are who I mainly want to explore at this time--anybody else would be NPCed.

Thanks for the welcome, both of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back