• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Youtubers

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

jqqxS32.png

We all have a favorite Youtuber. Probably more than one. Jacksepticeye? Chase Holfelder? Youtube has an extensive, creative community. Literally, you can learn to build a house on Youtube.

I only see 1x1 roleplays for youtubers. I want to get a little group together. We'll be playing youtubers of varying ages who are dedicated to their channels. This dedication involves adding videos daily, going to Youtube events, keeping your subscribers happy (or telling them off.), updating equipment, foregoing family events in order to advance, avoiding being sued for copyrighted material, making friends with other Youtubers, making enemies with other Youtubers. Will your Youtuber be well known or just starting out?

Basically, I want the roleplay to center around our little group, some of them might know each other and others will be welcomed into the fold. Controversies and scandals will blow everything out of proportion.

Our Youtubers might be in different parts of the world. How will we roleplay their connections? Through online interactions like discord, messengers, facebook? Maybe they're roommates? This is where I'm a little stuck. Any input would be appreciated. We will be following a calendar of events. As well as other events pertaining to the characters channel subject (Pax Prime, DragonCon, ComicCon, etc.).

Gamers

Travelers

Cooks

Facts

Health/Fitness

Fashion

Singers

Techies

Prankers

For Dummies

Beauty

DIY