• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom YouTubers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Criminal Minds & IZombie

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:

Please be respectful when using actual individuals (YouTubers...) in role plays.

All potential partners must be at least eighteen or older.

Mature content will be written, if anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know so that we can avoid those subjects.

I will only role play through PM because I find Threads to be very disorganized.

Please post at least two complete paragraphs per character.

Doubling
is allowed.

I play female and male secondary characters but my main will always be a female.

I'm perfectly content with all sexualities and orientations being used in role plays.

I'm open to discussions and casual conversations, please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to.

Current Cravings:

Daniel Howell
(Danisnotonfire)

Phil Lester
(AmazingPhil)

Wade Wilson
(Deadpool)

Peter Quill
(Star-Lord)

Yondu Udonta
(Guardians of the Galaxy)

Hiccup Haddock
(How To Train Your Dragon)

Spencer Reid
(Criminal Minds)

Blaine DeBeers
(IZombie)

Major Lilywhite
(IZombie)

Last edited:
Hey! I have many Marvel ideas, and would be more than willing to be Deadpool if you'd be up for doubling! I do have to post ten times before I can PM, but I will soon be able to do so soon! Feel free to message me to figure this all out!

Yondu!
tumblr_inline_opk99zvYtY1s50qig_540.gif

I know, right? I loved those little details. :)
:-) Really glad I watched the first one right before seeing Vol. 2. It made noticing small details like that so much easier. You actually can see the piece he bought from that gif in the second movie.

I just saw the second movie two days ago. ^_^ I actually got choked up during Yondu's final scenes. Not gonna lie. Did you want to try a role play together?

I could try. I assume you would prefer me to play Yondu?

I would usually ask for Peter but I'm really interested in Yondu at the moment. I'll happily double if you'd like me to?
I can try to play Yondu, I only know him from the two movies.
Sure.
I'd be interested in: Rocket (for a m/m ship) or Nebula for a f/f ship.

I have only seen the first movie but I could play Peter Quill for you! I was hoping you might be able to double up and play Spencer reid (or if you're open to it, Hiccup) for me in a separate roleplay! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back