• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YouTuber RP

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your character is a very popular YouTuber and LetsPlay-er. They have millions of subscribers and live their dream every day. They basically have everything they could ever want (within reason). However there is one thing your character lacks. Despite being generous, kind, attractive, and popular (among plenty of other wonderful attributes), your character is still single seeing as having millions of fans makes dating a bit of a challenge.

Eleanor Barnes is known on the internet as ManicPhoenix or just Phoenix. She is an up-and-coming YouTuber that has a few thousand subscribers. Dedicating most of her time and her income to her channel, she has no real interest in pursuing romance despite her parents’ insistence that she “isn’t getting any younger and should stop playing around with silly little games.”

Eleanor and your character cross paths at a gaming convention. But what happens after their first encounter isn’t written in stone.

I'm looking for someone who is on daily and can give me at least one reply per day and at least one paragraph per response. I'm flexible in my schedule and I love OOC chat and fangirling/boying. We can discuss plot details if you like or just hop into a RP and see how it goes. I'm hoping for this to be a long-term RP that eventually develops into a romance but everything beyond that is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back