• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

arbus

Hello, I'm arbus, and you are

• interested in creating awesome stories with me
  • a connoisseur of all things storytelling (You love to read, write, watch movies, play games? Me too!)
  • comfortable with a mixture of plotting and improvising
  • looking to engage outside the RP to discuss story ideas, plots, characters or just chat
  • pretty chill

I am
  • a seasoned writer who looks for partners who vibe with that
  • courteous, respectful and expecting the same from my partners
  • a millenial baby who prefers to write with someone within my age range
  • happy to be here and hopeful to find a new writing buddy
  • probably going to be highly invested in the writing that we'll do on a creative level
  • pretty chill ;-)
I'd be interested in writing in the following fandoms (and very open to AU's):
Jujutsu Kaisen, Hannibal, Marauders Era (Harry Potter), Naruto Universe, Great Pretender

My preference is to write canon characters with you. I'm pretty versatile and thus open to also write multiple and original characters, of course (I hope you feel the same way!) but my main interest in writing fandom is in exploring and expanding upon pre-existing characters in a pre-existing world. You feel the same way? Yay, we might be a match!

Occassionally, I also do original plots and am happy to brainstorm ideas.

misc.
  • I'm a character driven writer
  • one paragraph to novella length - it depends on our style and story!
  • engagement depends on what we both want/need at any particular moment
  • some faves: interpersonal dynamics, suspense, drama, subtle angst, psychological horror, mystery and crime, real life settings, ghosts, slow burn (I mean it, it might be the slowest burn you ever experienced but oh so worth it.)
  • I'm partial towards writing male characters (Is that the millenial RPer speaking, you ask? Idk!), comfortable with writing queer relationships but even more interested in awesome storytelling
Thanks for taking the time reading through all that! If anything strikes your fancy, don't hesitate to reach out.

Oh! Thank god I found you!

My name is TheLastKiss or J I am also a Millenial that has been roleplaying for more years than I care to admit.

I would love to start a Marauders era RP with you! Feel free to ask me anything regarding writing style etc. but I feel we may have matching energy and expectations.

Thanks! J

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back