your gem [Inactive]

She sighed. "Can we stop talking about this?" she said.

"As you want, master," Seth said.

"And stop calling me like that you freak! You are four years older than me..." she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I entered a new character (No he wont kill anyone exept shadow) and I am explaining what he his somehow... Read page 244-245 to understand)

(Or stealing, gimme a sec, I'll think of something) 
Jackson walked down some street, he had herd there was a nice shop here, with a good amount of customers. "Not to many people around guy at the register alright " he said to himself. He walked up to the door, and punched it, the shattered glass cut up his hand. He took a shard and put it to the panicking cashiers throat, "Open the registrar and I won't open your neck " he spoke softly, but his tone was demanding. The cashier did as he was told, Jackson grinned at all the cash the man gave him, he dropped the shard and ran out the cowering people shouted things at him. He ran to the closet alleyway. He then kept to the alleyways till he arrived at the hospital, he did like he id before he dropped off the money and left, now he looked around for Aryhanna.

(Dangerous child!)

Aryhann was distracted about something. She started walking until she bumped into someone. She felled on the ground and looked up to see Jackson. She started laughing. "Sorry..." she said as she got up.

"It's okay love " he reached over to hug her when he noticed his hand was all bloody " we'll crap I forgot about my hand "

(He's only a little dangerous )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back