your gem [Inactive]

Eliza now laid on the floor unconscious for a few minutes when she woke up, head throbbing from some weird dream with Leroy in it. Still tired she forgot and said, "I'm finding out what going on..." And running out the door. With almost all stamina gone, she took one look at Jackson and the guy, remembering her dream of Leroy...alive.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Oh shit!" His own blade appeared out of his hands. A sword that beamed a dark grotesque blood red and he swiftly evaded Jackson's attacks. "Whoa man! No hard feelings! I had sh!t to do! This is not how you greet somebody you know!"

He glanced over at Eliza, dearly wanting to say something but one screw up and he's dead by Jackson's blade.

"Stop!!" She yelled at Jackson, "please stop." She was still confused but something felt weird about Leroy, some off. "I want to know what happened a few days ago!"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Ya I know but we're did this fire come from huh and those dead bodies huh traitor " he yelled out

Jackson swung his blade agin aiming for his legs

"Maybe if you'd listen to me!" He jumped back before walking over to Eliza. "Fight's over for now."

Leroy stared at Eliza for a long time, saying nothing. Finally he sighed and hit himself in the head. "Damn...can we take this elsewhere, then I'll answer all your questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back