Your Cup of Tea?

NotYourCupOfKat

Hi, I'm Kat! I'm a college student, an Instagram fanatic, an amateur photographer and my hair has been every color of the rainbow. Roleplaying used to be all I did when I was a young angsty teenager, but it slowly faded when my life got busier. Signing up to this website, I am super eager to return to the Roleplaying world, and back into some very different realities. As I am in college, I can't reply everyday, but I will do all I can to answer you A.S.A.P. I'm very open to new ideas, and bouncing around ideas, so feel free to ask me about anything. If I sound like your cup of tea, (get it because of my name? sorry,had to) then leave a reply. I'm really eager to meet new people and get the ball rolling! :3

NotYourCupOfKat said:
my hair has been every color of the rainbow.
O_O you mean every color at once or at different times? If it was at once...that'd be so cool.

NotYourCupOfKat said:
If I sound like your cup of tea, (get it because of my name? sorry,had to) then leave a reply. I'm really eager to meet new people and get the ball rolling! :3
Okay I have to admit I did giggle a bit at that.

Welcome to RPNation!

tumblr_miafyfGgdA1rwvjm6o1_500.gif

Mmmmmm. You don't seem to be my cup of tea. Just kidding! Welcome to Rpnation. Everyone is my cup of tea~

Nice to see that you have some time to spend with us oddballs! I cannot imagine having so many different colors over time on my hair, although I have always wanted to venture with a few colors here and there. But I'm content with highlights. There are many here who would be happy to roleplay with you!

Be aware of site rules, guidelines, and all that jazz~

Other than that enjoy!

- LifeNovel

P.S. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member~

We don't bite ;)

LifeNovel said:

tumblr_miafyfGgdA1rwvjm6o1_500.gif

Mmmmmm. You don't seem to be my cup of tea. Just kidding! Welcome to Rpnation. Everyone is my cup of tea~

Nice to see that you have some time to spend with us oddballs! I cannot imagine having so many different colors over time on my hair, although I have always wanted to venture with a few colors here and there. But I'm content with highlights. There are many here who would be happy to roleplay with you!

Be aware of site rules, guidelines, and all that jazz~

Other than that enjoy!

- LifeNovel

P.S. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member~

We don't bite ;)
My hair is pretty crazy, I can tell you that much! Also, I'm sure you can rock highlights, they are pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Thank you for such a warm welcome! I'll be sure to message you or any other staff member's if I have questions or concerns :3

RegalWindstar said:
O_O you mean every color at once or at different times? If it was at once...that'd be so cool.
Okay I have to admit I did giggle a bit at that.

Welcome to RPNation!
Yay! Someone laughed at my silly jokes :3 And my hair has been every color, unfortunately not all at once! But one day, hoping it will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back