Your Best Named Weapon in Fallout 4

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
With the weapon naming system in Fallout 4, many players have given their favourite weapons ridiculously awesome - and - stupid names. I want to see what you've named your favourite weapons. Be it a simple knife to a Fat Man, all of them become awesome with a simple name.

For example, my best weapon is the Spray 'n Pray, which I have renamed the Explosive Diarrhoea due to my immaturity levels going through the roof.

Of course, my Fat Man is called the Average American, because why not?

Got a pipe pistol, and got it to it's maximum firerate. Then I just walked around with the biggest mag possible.

I called it The People Pusher cause it was fun to shove corpses around with it.

The Armory

Sawed-off double barrel shotgun named 'Shooty Mcbangface'

Sniper rifle with high power scope named 'The Wind'

I also have a rapid blinding institute rifle named Thomas Dolby (extra credit to whoever gets that)

Side note: Whenever I swing the 2076 baseball bat at somebody, I say a quiet ''Whammy'' to myself

I renamed the Limitless Potential Unlimited Powah. Because unlimited ammo.

While I was playing Fallout 4 with my friend, I renamed his Kellogg's Pistol into "A shot of vodka", I also renamed the 'Big Boy' into "True slav gun"

Double barreled shotgun - Boomstick because any other name is heresy.

Super Sledge - Hammer Time!

Two shot .50 Cal sniper - The Overcompensation

Kemvoths tooth (or whatever it is. Super jagged sword, does poison damage) - The Enema

The Pussy Destroyer - Just an Oak Baseball Bat with Barbed wire on it.

Any other name would be stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renamed the Spray n' Pray the Al Capwned. Seemed appropriate when you go around slaughtering every single Triggerman.

Police baton named Police Brutality.

Named Chinese Sword to EXPCalibur.

Fat Man to Mushroom Stew.

Aluminum Bat to Shiny Dong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back