Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*huggles* Good, and you? :3

[/QUOTE]
*hugs back* awesome

SirBlazeALot said:
does it have to be japanese, or can it just be a name and like most of the dialogue, we just assume it's in japanese?
it can just be a name and we'll assume it's in japanese to make things easier ya know?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]CALL IT THE DOLLARS!

[/QUOTE]
lol wouldnt it be yens? I don't know though I think it needs to be something more in the face

NickOnTheReg said:
Bushwackers and go around messing up people's shrubs
beating-around-the-bush-o.gif

@RyanJXavier

The Ravens: They wear a lotta black and ravens are an omen of death so yea

Lords of Tousen: Can't go wrong with the word LORD right? And goons can shout L.O.T. before they do a wicked donut in their low rider and skirt off

Devil Boys: Could wear a lot of red and devil insignia. (not limited to boys tho)

SirBlazeALot said:
beating-around-the-bush-o.gif

@RyanJXavier

The Ravens: They wear a lotta black and ravens are an omen of death so yea

Lords of Tousen: Can't go wrong with the word LORD right? And goons can shout L.O.T. before they do a wicked donut in their low rider and skirt off

Devil Boys: Could wear a lot of red and devil insignia. (not limited to boys tho)
second one sounds good

SirBlazeALot said:
Lords of Tousen it is

@Aero still in noodle shop btw

blaze stop double posting bro
I just edited my last post, sorry about that forgot about the noodle shop.

SirBlazeALot said:
all good bruh bruh ( ;) )
@RyanJXavier did you wanna be the leader or should the leader be a super shady NPC guy
well Ryu just moved to Tousen so I guess he could be that right hand man with good connections who is well known from a different gang and all that instead of the leader

Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD that kid is [SIZE=8px]creepy [/SIZE][SIZE=8px]cute[/SIZE] as hell [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17998-corgi/ said:
@Corgi[/URL]
I wanna burn the bunny. squish his little cheeks
Oh yeah. I would totally not do the same thing.

excUSE ME

BUT IS NO ONE GONNA RECOGNISE TOMIO'S FABULOUSNESS AND HIS BOOTY SMACKING SKILLS

R00D

Jk jk you all rated it funny and that makes me happy <3

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]excUSE ME
BUT IS NO ONE GONNA RECOGNISE TOMIO'S FABULOUSNESS AND HIS BOOTY SMACKING SKILLS

R00D

Jk jk you all rated it funny and that makes me happy <3

[/QUOTE]
Ya know, I never thought I'd hear that from you

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi];//u//; Heheheh... *awkwardly hugs* I'm still cute though, right..?

[/QUOTE]
sure you are ... *backs away from you* lol jk dude *hugs you back* yep you're a cute booty smacking leaf

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*skips over and throws blanket over you* Welcome back!

[/QUOTE]
Haha thank you ^^ some days I hate my job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back