• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You Will Click On This!

oh ho! This looks right up my alley! :D

Are you still open for rp's? I'd love to come up with something together!

Ello!~

I've been looking for more 1x1 partner and was wondering if you're still open up for partners.. ^^;

You seem to be having quite a bit of rp's going on at the moment, but if you're still free for another, I'd love to roleplay with you. Throw me a message!

-Cloudy

Oh, and PS. I just had to click this. Clever butt.

Considering the plot ideas you've suggested, I'm guessing you'd refuse to engage in a slice-of-life sort of roleplay, right?

Of course, of course. This is just the theme I'll suggest, but you can tell me what's on your mind too.

I have this blurry idea of an editor-in-chief of a book publishing company who stumbles upon a young woman on the street, and after the turmoil of her dropping papers and collecting them from the floor, he keeps one she forgot. The woman happened to be a writer, and the editor found the piece she wrote quite promising. He somehow finds a way to contact her and offer a place as a writer he'll be in charge of. Thoughts?

Again, this is just something that's been in my mind for a while. I'll accept any ideas you'd like to suggest. I'll get into whatever I find exciting.

Are you still interested in roleplays and such?

I would love a fantasy roleplay!

You've gotten a lot of responses, so I get it if you're done looking for partners! If you are, then congratulations!

But PM me if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back