• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You want pairings? I totally have some pairings.

[QUOTE="Poison Ivy]Hey, do you have anything set up for Ghost x Human yet? I love those. ^^

[/QUOTE]
I do, have something set up for ghost x human but if you want to do something I can probably make it work. Though I have a lot of rps going so my responses may be kind of slow.

What are your plot ideas for an Exiled Angel x Human? That sounds like a pretty decent role play.

It's up to you. I don't mind if it's a bit slow, but if you're too swamped with rps I don't want to overwhelm you with another.

xxAnimeAndBandsxx said:
What are your plot ideas for an Exiled Angel x Human? That sounds like a pretty decent role play.
If you want to send me a quick pm I can tell you more about that plot. I already have that pairing in a rp rn, so we can do a plot similar to that or come up with something new.

[QUOTE="Poison Ivy]It's up to you. I don't mind if it's a bit slow, but if you're too swamped with rps I don't want to overwhelm you with another.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, well if you're cool with slow responses I would love to rp with you. Do you want me to send you a pm?

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]I like the mafia one. I've had a plot in mind for one like that.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Pm me with you're plot, I would love to do a mafia rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back