You picked the wrong house, fool.

Eden Smythe

Hello kind citizens of RPN. I am Eden! I am a returning member here, so some of you might know me already. I decided to take a break from roleplaying to focus on school work and other things; but, alas, the roleplay life has called me back. I've been itching to get back into it. I really miss just being able to log on here and transport myself to worlds of magic and mystery, to be able to live lives I would otherwise never truly have the ability to live! I missed being able to empathise and connect with my peers on here. I've met some really awesome people through my journeys on this site, and I can't wait to meet many more!

So, without further adieu, please allow me to introduce myself!

Name: Eden Smythe

Likes: All types of music, however my favorite genres are classic rock, blues, and jazz. I don't have the time for it anymore but I used to love playing video games. Halo especially was the shit. I also find quite a lot of joy in fishing. That pretty much sums up my passions.

Dislikes: Discussion of politics. God isn't it awful? Especially how tempting it is to just jump in and say what you feel but it always just ends up ripping people apart. I'm sure my fellow Americans will relate given the current political climate of our country. People who believe that the stars and planets will have a significant impact on your life or personality. Come on now.

Personality: I'm open and loving to new things. This is definitely a plus when it comes to roleplaying as I'm able to adapt well to new people and new environments and get to completely immerse myself in the roleplay experience. I get along well with most people. I treat everyone I meet with respect and expect the same back. I also like to have a laugh. I don't like to take anything too seriously. This really rubs off on my characters.

Roleplay preferences: I'll do any genre, scenario, or amount of people. I love it all.

So that's me! If you were able to read through that goliath congrats! If not no worries! Hopefully you picked up some idea of what I'm like! Feel free to introduce yourself or talk to me about any shared interests or ideas! If you recognize me please let me know! I'd love to get back in touch with any of the wonderful people I used to know on here. I'm happy to be back RPN!

I haven't met you before, but welcome back!
Just another example that roleplay as a hobby never dies xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back