• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โฅผ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ [๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™]โฅฝ

Hello there, would you still be interested ? I've seen a couple of the plots you have added and I would really love to discuss them further with you. I've also got a couple more in case you wanted to try them out ! I'm an adult so you don't need to worry about that and I love your writing style.

If it's of any interest to you, I'll be available essentially all the time until the 13th of September, and then a little less.

Cheers and hope you have a good day !

If you are still interested, I am interested in what you can contribute in a roleplay thread we could have, if we can use fantasy and lots of creativity in it. I was interested in the suggested pairings, especially with
time traveler and regular person together,
and the cultic one with a supernatural being.

hey 2 all that commented, i'm not sure how to tag people but please feel free to message me and I apologize for getting back so late, I don't seem to get notifications for comments sometimes??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back