You Know Who Wants to Meet You All? faithrestored does!

faithrestored

Hello, RpNation!

Call me faithrestored! I'm a college student at Columbia in Chicago that's come to this site for research on internet culture. While I'm here, I'd like to learn all about how Role Playing works on the internet, what purpose it serves you all in your daily lives, and how you guys feel about this site in general. I'll also be trying to participate in some of the simpler Rps, so I can learn how Rping really works and see all of you guys in action. I hope you guys won't be shy when answering questions, I'm a very friendly guy and I want to know all about what makes this site so great and how it makes an impact on your lives!

Can't wait to talk with some of you guys! \( ^_^ )/

Hello there @faithrestored and welcome to RPN. Well, that's quite the intriguing introduction you gave. I'm sure you'll find what you need to here on RPN. Of course, please take look at the rules section if you haven't already and feel free to make yourself at home. The staff members are here to offer you any assistance you might need navigating the site and whatnot. You could possibly make a thread here in the General Discussion forum to ask why our members come to rpn or stay with rpn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back