You know how it is

northguy

Workaholic
Ey, what it do? I'm an extremely casual role player who doesn't care to make long sentences or use big words. I'm a bit of a tool and I get ranty about liberal propaganda, I also like showing off about things. Did I mention I won an award? Anyway. I'm new and decided to make one of these introductions so I can spam link them to people. (Alright, that was a joke.) Despite, I only have some experience in forum role playing though I do have the basic grasp of it, after role playing through other means before. Let's see. Hiking's fun, along with indie music and other hippy things. I work at a burrito place that may or may not have poisoned some people recently, though they keep giving me $9.00. I'm a student going to Northern Arizona University to study and major in psychology, as well as look at all the pretty trees up in flag staff. (No one will understand any of that.) Anyhow, good to come in, hopefully the likely chance of me just drifting by won't happen, and I hope this community can tolerate me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to meet you North! What kind of genres interest you? Anything in particular? If you need guidance and/or assistance on anything you may do whilst on the site, feel free to contact me. I'm almost always available.

northguy said:
Ey, what it do? I'm an extremely casual role player who doesn't care to make long sentences or use big words. I'm a bit of a tool and I get ranty about liberal propaganda, I also like showing off about things. Did I mention I won an award? Anyway. I'm new and decided to make one of these introductions so I can spam link them to people. (Alright, that was a joke.) Despite, I only have some experience in forum role playing though I do have the basic grasp of it, after role playing through other means before. Let's see. Hiking's fun, along with indie music and other hippy things. I work at a burrito place that may or may not have poisoned some people recently, though they keep giving me $9.00. I'm a student going to Northern Arizona University to study and major in psychology, as well as look at all the pretty trees up in flag staff. (No one will understand any of that.) Anyhow, good to come in, hopefully the likely chance of me just drifting by won't happen, and I hope this community can tolerate me!
Hey Man! Welcome! I'm new too and yes I'm a casual RPG boss - ha! Well if I had more time I would love to play more (Silly work!). Looking forward to learn more and discover new awesome RPG hotness. Cheers!

northguy said:
Ooh, you sound like just the sort of intriguing individual we welcome. :) May I ask what award you won? Also, welcome to RPN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back