• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy You decide....

Which will you choose? (Post interest if you want to join if I make)

• Choice one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choice two

• Choice three

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Choice one- Zodiac Games: Only one wins, but all must try

Chosen. Since birth a house sign was placed upon you and you were swept up in the world of the twelve zodiacs. It seems like so long ago that you lived only with those under the same sign, the same lives, and the same heritage. Now you are pushed off into another world, a student, perhaps, but not of the school you went to before. No. You were thrown into a school full of many different types of house zodiacs all with the intent of winning, but what?

What were they winning?

Whatever it was, you fear it must not be good if it caused you to be tossed onto an unknown planet not know to your solar system. Here you are with twelve individuals that you can’t quite say are like minded. Whoever did it, picked each of you out and you were chosen for this task. What is the task? You have no clue. You are simply in the hands of the Game Master. Welcome to your Future.

Where are you?

Don’t fret, my dears. You are on a planet long since abandoned by the other twelve zodiacs. It is said to hold many mysteries to the past and how you became what you are today. This planet still thrives and holds many wonders. It seems you have landed in a torn down city of tall, crystalized buildings that have since dulled and tumbled. I ask you to watch your step, because you can die if you do not have the correct skills in place.

What are you?

You are a humanoid with special skills related to your zodiac. You are already granted with many abilities that will help you survive this wasteland world, but you can only improve on the skills that are destined for you. That is why it is best to rely on the others for assistance.

Why am I here?

You are the top at what you do and have been chosen to participate in a fun little competition that requires all of your cooperation. The winner will receive a granted wish from eternal life to revival of the dead, but only one can win. The only way to win is to put together the puzzles and find the greater picture.

If I do not?

Then you will be killed instantly. This planet will be gasses if even one of you chooses not to participate. Simple as that.

This sounds like some form of hunger games.

Except, no one told you that you had to kill anyone. In fact, I have only said that one can win and all must cooperate.

Where do I start?

By adventuring. You will each be assigned an animal based companion that will keep track of your vitals, skills, and provide you with the chance to move yourself up in this game. So let us begin. A tutorial will be announced when you arrive.​

Choice two- Black Smog; What once was in the dark now seeks revenge

Not everyone is capable of shifting into a dragon, but those that are come in many different varieties. The Planet of Zygos is home to the drakian race of humanoid people. Even those that cannot shift still have many traits of one. All the planet’s creatures are reptilian or amphibian with birds as well. The land has always been graced with many tribes, clans, and packs that are scattered throughout the land. There is only one problem with this perfect home.

Secrets. Long have the secrets of this land become covered by lies, forgotten memories, and the belief that it never happened. Now traditions will be broken and the last remaining Drakian will have to reveal the truth before there are killed as well.

All the drakian shifers have vanished, but 5-10 young ones that have just recently received their wings. With little training and no guidance, they are supposed to travel the world of Zygos before the planet is burned to ash. Before they can head to the source, the group will have to travel to places within a child’s fable book that was left behind as their families were taken.

Demonkitten time:

This roleplay will be a casual epic adventure with twist and turns that I shall provide. The types will have certain skills and I will have the power to say if they fail or not. This roleplay could lead to the death of a character, but not without consent unlike the other one. This will be based on how well you can type up your actions, they must be realistic.

Black Smog is a children’s book series about a little dragon. I will personally write the story as the companions find out new information. The series will continue as we progress. (Sort of like the Chobit series and the little book there). I think this will add a fun touch but be prepared to have your heart torn out.

Choice three- Trapped in a lie (Danganronpa loosely based)

You don’t know who you are. A little cat approaches you, gives you a new name and welcomes you to your new home. It appears to be a large, private school that is boarded shut with some rooms unable to access. The cat tells you her name is Demon and that you along with those around you have been personally chosen to solve a mystery. To solve the mystery, you must first solve many small mysteries based on yourself, other points, and the others around you. How do you do that when none of you remember a damn thing? Guess you will have to see.

If you choose not to play than a player will be killed and every player is vital to the solving of this game. Let us begin…

Demon Time

This roleplay will be a survival, mystery, horror that will consist of 13 students between 16-19. I will choose your name, your history, and your special abilities. There will be one player randomly chosen that will be able to know the truth about themselves, but they will also be a rat. It will be that players job to make the others fail without letting them notice. When the players are ready to solve the mystery, they must say “A Pawstep closer” and they will be transported to a room to inform the cat what they have found. If they should be wrong, they will have to vote for a player to die or be tortured.

I will come up with mysteries to solve and keep things moving. Everything will be relevant for the end so if you like a good puzzle then this will be great fun.

You will gain certain items that will hint at who you are. Each player will have a set skill set that they gain by whatever your character expresses through their personality. I will come up with your character’s name, skills, and history which I will choose based on their personality.

Characters will die and it will be based on a majority vote. The players will send the cat (me) their choice through private message and I will then act out the process of taking that player away. That means that this will be a detailed roleplay because votes will probably be based on how either your character is or your posting skills and how bad you make them want to keep you. The player that is voted will have a chance (only one) to convince the cat that he/she should not be killed and if they convince the cat then they get to choose the victim. Chaos will rein!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zodiac plus school RP? That's everything I've ever wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back