• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Kyoko paled at the sight of the nine tails.

How were they going to defeat a nine tailed kitsune?! Sure, they had Kriestein and Cale, that Ritsuko also seemed pretty strong, but the battle was so impromptu, it would be difficult to get all the civilians out of harm's way. But, it wasn't impossible.

Shaken back into reality by Kriestein's order, Kyoko took out her talismans and made a clear passage way for the customers to escape the burning building. "Everyone, please keep calm!" Kyoko tried to yell over the commotion but the panic was too great and she was forced to use magic in order to alter the mood to an easier to control environment.

Feeling her energy draining, Kyoko frowned and furrowed her eyebrows in determination. If these people made her use magic, there was definitely not going to be any lives lost in this battle. It was her job to protect people after all.

Once most of the people were outside, Kyoko removed the spell and hurried back inside the building in order to assist her fellow hunters. But that's when she saw the melted face of Kriestein and paled in shock. "Oh god," she whispered as she took in the chaotic scene. "They're really going at it."

@Meowfyre @Seraph Darkfire @Defective Kitten @KrissKrass @everyone-else-at-the-scene

Kalin sipped his tea as Ai stood to block the flames shot in their direction. He didn't often put his life in others hands, but she was a friend. Looking out for each others well being was part of the job description. He glanced through the darkness, trying to pick out the yokai through the shadows, which was easier than he thought it'd be thanks to the flames lighting Kristien's face...skull...whatever. Kalin didn't know the specifics of immortality, but he assumed getting your face melted off hurt a whole lot worse when it didn't kill you.

Before Kalin could finish his tea and stuff one last dumpling in his mouth, yet another strong yokai showed up, and his presence caused Kalin to bristle. For some reason that particular demon caused a feeling in him that he didn't quite understand. It was like he knew him from somewhere...but that couldn't be right. He seemed like a pretty old geezer, by the way he acted. Come to find he wanted to play peacemaker, and tried putting his foot down to settle things. He glanced up at Aiko, giving her a 'What happens now?' look at her. Which he wasn't sure she could see, at the moment.

EasternGhost said:
He slammed into him and gripping him by his burnt throat, and then he slung him towards the nearby wall as if he were a rag doll. Masamune assumed the Hunter was a cut above the regular, so he wondered how this would progress.
(Ignoring this because it violates rule 5. Will instead proceed as if Masamune charged him, going for his throat to do the above.)

Despite Masamune's sudden and extremely rapid charge, Kriestien merely keeps slowly walking. The black void where his eyes were reveal nothing, but an experienced gaze effortlessly follows him. Kriestien is slow, slower than Masamune by far, despite the extreme physical conditioning, his thick armor slows him down considerably. Kriestien halts his walk, standing in place as he awaits the nine-tails arrival. Kriestien does not wait long, as barely a second after he stops the demon is upon him, with his claw aimed for his throat. Exactly what Kriestien was waiting for.

Kriestien takes a step back, barely avoiding the claw. One instant sooner and Masamune would have had time to correct the course of his claw, one instant slower and he would have succeded in grabbing Kriestien by his throat. But Kriestien isn't an instant sooner or slower, he's just right. The claw swoops down, just past Kriestien's head, leaving a short opening, and Kriestien takes it. Roaring a wordless battle cry, with his burning skull agape, Kriestien grasps his sword with two hands and brings it down with all his might, aiming for Masamune's arm.

Ryuji interrupts the hunters sword with one of his horns."As I stated before there will be no bloodshed as long as I'm here he said snorting flame.He gazed into the hunters eyes trying to read their emotions he read them alright and only one word could describe this human who swings this giant blade"Hate the only thing I sense within you is hate he said still blocking the sword strike."Do not know I am a creature of peace I am the Kirin I among one of the oldest yokai that ever lived".He then pointed his gaze torward The nine-tails."As for you shadow fox my opinion of you has not changed though you are amusing as you try your best to upset me but there are members of your species such as the Golden Fox who sleeps at the base of Japan he is much more dangerous.His power is that to rival me well me when I'm drunk" he chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back