YoIo (that's a capital "i" for intro)

electricsnafu

Just a Shy Guy
Hello guys. My name's Anthony. I'm 21. Is that too old to be a roleplayer? I don't think so. Leave me alone!!!

Anyways, I used to roleplay back in the day and I mainly write/produce music now, and I thought I'd take another stab at it to improve my writing/give me some inspiration. Also, I need to kill some time at my overnight desk job. Thought this would be a perfect creative outlet. I'm not really looking for fandom roleplays, probably anything but that. Anyways, I'm kind of bad at intros in case you didn't already notice, so I'll stop there. Thanks guys, looking forward to this!

Welcome to RPN, @electricsnafu! (I am going to call you Snafu now mwahaha.)

I think you'll find a sizeable portion of us are around your age or older. I'm 19, myself. So no worries there!

Don't miss your welcome PM, and feel free to ask any questions you might have in the Site Questions & Information forum. ( :) )

welcome!

nah you're not too old bruh. i'm older than you haha. there's a lot of people here that are ya age.

anyway, i play scifi and right now i'm really into cyberpunk, dystopian, and stuff like that. i'm working on an idea right now actually if you're into the same genres.

Thanks 1for3. I used to be into WWE fandoms, that's how I started roleplaying in the first place but I thought I'd try something new. Haha and thanks, glad to know that. All of that sounds pretty new to me, I'm really dipping fairly fresh into the world of roleplaying again.

Dude I'm 21 too! haha. I feel you on the killing time part. I blog and also write hip-hop music. Theres a bunch of other crap thrown in the mix too but there is always time to kill. Welcome man!

Sick man I was trying to get into blogging myself but didn't get around to writing much lol. I make a little bit of hip-hop myself. :D Thanks for the welcome!

electricsnafu said:
Sick man I was trying to get into blogging myself but didn't get around to writing much lol. I make a little bit of hip-hop myself. :D Thanks for the welcome!
Do you got a soundcloud I can check out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back