Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dammit I forgot Green!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miss Electric Daisy

Unicorn Martian Raver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Sooo...I wrote this thing for my profile and kinda like it, so i figured I'd post it here as an introduction. <3

- I'm So Young (or Soyo). ( :smile1: )

- 25 yo. (:'()

- Not a Fucking Korean Teacher. (>n>)

- Socially Awkward. ('OoO')

- Often Bored. (Z_Z)

- Forever Lonely. (<_<)

- Longs for Friendship. (>_>)

- Finds it Hard as Shit to make True Friends. (-n-)

- Adores Music. (OuO)

- Sings Daily. (*U*)(music)(music)

- Gamer. (Mostly MMORPGs atm). (B')(<3)(<3)

- Dancer, who use to compete.(^U^)(<3)

- Guitarist. ( :smile9: )(<3)

- Photographer. (>>)

- Sketch Artist. (BP)

- Open Minded. (} :smile1: )(<3)(O:))

- History Buff. (<3)

- Politics Nerd. ('A')

- Independent Libertarian. (<3)(<3)(<3)

- I'm all about P.L.U.R baby. (<3.<3)(<3)

- Pansexual. (:*)( :smile9: )

- Raver at Heart. (<3)(<3.<3)(music):5/5:

- I like Rainbows.(:3)(<3)

- I eat Like a Linebacker. (.A.)

- Speaking of Linebackers, I adore the NFL.(<3.<3)

- Cheesehead. (<3)(<3)(<3)

- I'd Eat Pizza Everyday if I Could.(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3.<3)(-A-)

Outside of that I guess I can add that I've been RPing for several years now, and while I like all different kinds of RP genres I like to use real pictures over anime pictures pretty much all the time (unless it's an anime fan-fic or something), and I prefer RPing in stories were romance can develop.

Even though I'm a broad I can, and will, RP as a guy. But to be honest I prefer RPing as a chick.

I can't think of anything else to add here atm. Feel free to message me, I'm honestly in need of friends and would love to make some here. I'm not the type to seek attention online so I tend to go unnoticed, but I think I'm kinda cool - in a weird nerdy way- if given the chance. (:3)(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looking over all that, it seems like we'd get along great. Welcome to RpNation! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Xierstel said:
Wow, looking over all that, it seems like we'd get along great. Welcome to RpNation! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you!!

I hope so too. I love the site layout, it seems active here (which is a huge positive), and I've already found a few RP ideas I'm in love with!! <3

Could you explain this Dice thing to me though? It makes no sense to me atm...haha

[QUOTE="Miss Electric Daisy]

Thank you!!

I hope so too. I love the site layout, it seems active here (which is a huge positive), and I've already found a few RP ideas I'm in love with!! <3

Could you explain this Dice thing to me though? It makes no sense to me atm...haha

[/QUOTE]
I'm actually quite new here myself and haven't really checked out the dice stuff, but what I'm assuming is that it's like traditional RPGs where rolling a die determines starting character attributes, how far a character travels, the damage he does when attacking, stuff like that. I'm probably completely wrong though!

The site layout is definitely a big plus to me. One of the main reasons why I decided to make an account in the first place.

Xierstel said:
I'm actually quite new here myself and haven't really checked out the dice stuff, but what I'm assuming is that it's like traditional RPGs where rolling a die determines starting character attributes, how far a character travels, the damage he does when attacking, stuff like that. I'm probably completely wrong though!
The site layout is definitely a big plus to me. One of the main reasons why I decided to make an account in the first place.

I've been RPing for several years and this is the first time I've run across a dice rolling section on a RP site! haha.

Sounds interesting though, for some reason it reminded me of the rolling feature in Karaoke.....where the system picks a random song for you to try out vs. you picking one you know! hahaha *random*

It also sounds like a great cure for the overly-powered and perfect Mary Sue characters. :P

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Welcome! And my favorite color is green ^.^

[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, I WOULD forget a color wouldn't I? Mwuhaha. *fixed it*

(Thanks for the Welcome btw :D :D)

[QUOTE="Miss Electric Daisy]

Oh dear, I WOULD forget a color wouldn't I? Mwuhaha. *fixed it*

(Thanks for the Welcome btw :D :D)

[/QUOTE]
Oh yay! Also on dice, it depends on the RP. They'll tell you the amount of sides and what is success. EX: 13 sided die, 12 and higher is success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back