Yo!

specters

ash and flame
Hey there! I'm Nitrogen, and I am very new here. Granted, I am not a stranger to roleplaying, I am a stranger to roleplaying on this website. There seem to be a completely different set of rules and mechanics which I'm sure I'll get the hang of eventually.

I come from other roleplay sites, so, like I said I'm no stranger to it all. So yeah, just saying and all, and I am completely open to any RP suggestions or anything of the kind ^^

I'm just as new as you are, love! xD I used to RP all the time on Quotev, but a new platform was needed, and it is comforting to see someone as confused as I am here! Lots of new ropes to traverse and learn! Hopefully we both will settle in well, though!

[QUOTE="Spoopy Pyro]I'm just as new as you are, love! xD I used to RP all the time on Quotev, but a new platform was needed, and it is comforting to see someone as confused as I am here! Lots of new ropes to traverse and learn! Hopefully we both will settle in well, though!

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I joined last Friday, but I can tell you that this site is easy to figure out and really convenient for RPing (like a little button that takes you instantly down to the reply box). It's a really good platform :D you RPed on Quotev too? xD best of luck!

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]Haha, I joined last Friday, but I can tell you that this site is easy to figure out and really convenient for RPing (like a little button that takes you instantly down to the reply box). It's a really good platform :D you RPed on Quotev too? xD best of luck!

[/QUOTE]
Really? Awesome!! It'll be odd adjusting, but if you're correct, hopefully it won't be so bad! ( :D ) And yeah! I started out writing awful stories on Quotev in like 6th grade, and it evolved into detailed roleplaying over the years... I like this platform already, and it is following up really well with the stuff I'm used to, so I'm optimistic about all of this!!

[QUOTE="Spoopy Pyro]Really? Awesome!! It'll be odd adjusting, but if you're correct, hopefully it won't be so bad! ( :D ) And yeah! I started out writing awful stories on Quotev in like 6th grade, and it evolved into detailed roleplaying over the years... I like this platform already, and it is following up really well with the stuff I'm used to, so I'm optimistic about all of this!!

[/QUOTE]
Ah really?! I'm so glad you are adjusting well!! I have a RP still going on Quotev (and Fanpop xD ) and some quizzes but this site is really ideal for rping I think! Let me know if you have any questions!

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]Ah really?! I'm so glad you are adjusting well!! I have a RP still going on Quotev (and Fanpop xD ) and some quizzes but this site is really ideal for rping I think! Let me know if you have any questions!

[/QUOTE]
Fantastic! I look forward to what this site has to offer, then! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back