Yo...

I am very much new to this site...

So I will post what I can about myself.

My name is [Deleted], I am 18 and still in high school. I live in this nice town called [Deleted] in the state of Texas, USA. I am in my schools varsity choir, and that is what I spend a lot of my time doing, aside from all the homework that I normally get. I consider my self an average student, and even worse... an average person, though most people who have met me have called a bundle of unrestrained anger, hatred and sass. I like reading, writing, singing, and history are my favorite past times, though I do like to play games like Skyrim, Town of Salem, KOTOR, and Pathfinder (I have not played Pathfinder since last year).

I like listening to others when they talk to me, because I love to listen about a person's passion or ambition. I am Asexual, though that might change with time. The only social networking that I have is through Tumblr.

I don't exactly have much else to say.

I hope that I will enjoy my time here. :D

Hey. I just recently joined myself, and guess what, I also live in Texas! I'd say welcome, but since I joined within the last few hours, I don't think it would be worth much.

Mayumi said:
Hey there! Welcome to RpN!
IcyOwl said:
Salutations. Welcome to RpNation~! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you!!

Sullivanity said:
Hey. I just recently joined myself, and guess what, I also live in Texas! I'd say welcome, but since I joined within the last few hours, I don't think it would be worth much.
TEXAS FOREVER!! Thank you for greeting me though, even if you have only been here for a few hours. Kindness is still kindness after all.

Miss Alice]Welcomeeeee. You seem lovably strange. And welcome to you to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22982-marcel-alexandross/ said:
@Marcel Alexandross[/URL].
Thank you for welcoming me as well Miss Alice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back