Yo, people. Talk to me?

Hi Tai! Welcome to RpN!:') I love the new members we've been getting lately! How long have you been roleplaying?

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Hi Tai! Welcome to RpN!:') I love the new members we've been getting lately! How long have you been roleplaying?

[/QUOTE]
Hello!! Thank you very much. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now, going on 4. How about you?

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Ahhhhh.... I think it's going on 11 year now ? I started roleplaying via IM back in the day ahahaha

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow. Aha. 11 years, that's a might long time. You must be very experienced! I started roleplaying on Quotev. It's very nice to meet you, what shall i call you?

6godpapi said:
Oh wow. Aha. 11 years, that's a might long time. You must be very experienced! I started roleplaying on Quotev. It's very nice to meet you, what shall i call you?
I'm experienced but I still have a lot to learn!! You could call me Noir as my alias, but I usually go by Bree, since that's my nickname for my real name :)

Oziach said:
Hiyas! I'm Adam, but you can call me whatever you want!
Nice to meet you, Adam! I'm Tai, you can call me Tai since thats all my name is haha. Or you can make a nickname for me if you choose.

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]I'm experienced but I still have a lot to learn!! You could call me Noir as my alias, but I usually go by Bree, since that's my nickname for my real name :)

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I shall call you Bree!

im good, wby? i just came back from hell. a casual day, yano? im jeanne btw <3

6godpapi said:
yooo. :') nothing much, trying to make some friends since this is my first time on this site. what's up?

[QUOTE="Noire Tukino]Nice to meet you! I saw from your first post to call you Tai? Is that right??

[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's right! My full name is Taina, but yes call me Tai. You could also call me Tyler, Elias, or Eli. Whatever you wanna call me.

6godpapi said:
Nice to meet you, Adam! I'm Tai, you can call me Tai since thats all my name is haha. Or you can make a nickname for me if you choose.
Well, it's nice to meet you Tai, and I hope we can roleplay together sometime. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back