• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yet Another Partner Search!!!

Y
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Looking for Rp partners. Not replacing anyone I'm just bored.

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I go by Silver. I'm 25, female. I've been writing for as long as I can recall and I'm still looking to strengthen my skills.
I am currently looking for skilled writers who prefer multi paragraph responses.

Here are a few Things to know about me:
I can do MxF MxM and MxNB. I can do FxF but i tend to lose interest fast.

I prefer to play male characters but I am willing to play all varieties.

I love details. Paint the scene for me and I will as well.

I am usually online from about noon CST to midnight.

Interests:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Realistic fiction
Modern fiction
Apocolypse

MxM
MxF

Plots I am NOT willing to do:
Fandoms- Sorry just cant get into them
That's about it.

I am also willing to write with less experienced writers and I am willing to rp in script format. If you're interested in RPing with me please message me with your details, ideas, and preferences. Happy Storytelling!​

My name is Dawn, I'm autistic, LDS, creative. Nerd writer artist worldbuilder weirdo who really misses her pets because she just moved far away from her parents and can't have pets at the moment even though she realllllyyyyy loves cats and misses her babies. I'm a 17 year old woman, Mountain Time, also disinterested in fandoms. I'm not interest in romance though, especially not with 2 pcs. I need to work on my romance writing skills, so my character has a crush, but I'm ace and not really into it.
So I have an idea that I'm really into, it's a bit different from normal formats, but I really want to try it. If you aren't interested I'm just rather desperate to be in an rp group at all at the moment, so please still communicate with me!

In a small medieval town hidden away in England, you grew up hearing stories of monsters that prowl the night when the full moon shines down. Raised in fear, you question everything unfamiliar. Even your neighbor could be a hideous beast. So what do you do when, staying at work (or other location) late on a night you forgot was the full moon, you run headlong into a werewolf hunt and encounter a terrified werewolf who bites you in fear? The next full moon, it happens. You grow fur. How will you hide this from the town? Everyone knows you! How will you possibly keep this secret?
That's my characters backstory, anyway. Small town, maybe 50 people, deeply superstitious. Anyone could be a werewolf. Werewolves retain consciousness and don't generally attack unless provoked unless they would as a person, but in the tension and adrenaline of their friends and family trying to kill them, accidents happen and lycanthropy is spread. Since only turning into a wolf once a month is lame, they have to turn into wolves on the full moon but can turn into wolves every night at will, except new moons. No uses day and new moon, optional use average night, not optional on the full moon.
This could be a really nifty setting for fear and distrust. You never know who you can trust but you have to tell someone to help you get through it. One of us will be a PC and the other will play every NPC for suspense. Then only one of us knows who the other werewolves are and who will absolutely chase you down with torches and pitchforks. There will be two mirror towns, each GMing in one and PCing in the other.

My name is Dawn, I'm autistic, LDS, creative. Nerd writer artist worldbuilder weirdo who really misses her pets because she just moved far away from her parents and can't have pets at the moment even though she realllllyyyyy loves cats and misses her babies. I'm a 17 year old woman, Mountain Time, also disinterested in fandoms. I'm not interest in romance though, especially not with 2 pcs. I need to work on my romance writing skills, so my character has a crush, but I'm ace and not really into it.
So I have an idea that I'm really into, it's a bit different from normal formats, but I really want to try it. If you aren't interested I'm just rather desperate to be in an rp group at all at the moment, so please still communicate with me!
Message me. 😁

hey! im 18, and i primarily use discord to rp. ive been rping for about 8ish years now, and i consider myself pretty literate (: i LOVE fantasy rps, so if youre interested, lmk! my discord is lilllua (:

Hi! I'm FwenchFwy! I've been doing RP for about 2ish years, but I also write quite a bit outside of that. I'm semi-lit to lit (ranging from 2 to 4 paragraphs, sometimes more.) I love, LOVE fantasy and have developed a recent interest in post apocalyptic rps as well! If you're still looking, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back