Yet Another Newbie

Shadow Queen

Greetings. You may address me as Shadow Queen, simply Shadow or by my given name(which is Jessica). I'm a bit weird, well, a lot weird. I've been roleplaying for forever. I used to go by ShadowShark on many sites. I'm twenty-one years old as of yesterday. I love writing, listening to music and playing video games. I'm always up for making new friends and am rather approachable. I don't bite... Much.

Welcome to the site Shadow! I hope you enjoy your time here, Happy Birthday for yesterday! And weird people are the best!

Mayumi said:
Hii! Welcome to RpN!
Thanks!

Greions said:
Welcome to the site Shadow! I hope you enjoy your time here, Happy Birthday for yesterday! And weird people are the best!
Thank you for the welcome and the happy birthday wish. And I agree, weird people are the best!

AzuelZorro102 said:
Hi! Weird question but are you into anime?
No worries. That's not that weird of a question. I'm somewhat into anime.

[QUOTE="Shadow Queen]Greetings. You may address me as Shadow Queen, simply Shadow or by my given name(which is Jessica). I'm a bit weird, well, a lot weird. I've been roleplaying for forever. I used to go by ShadowShark on many sites. I'm twenty-one years old as of yesterday. I love writing, listening to music and playing video games. I'm always up for making new friends and am rather approachable. I don't bite... Much.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome!! I'm new here myself. Happy late birthday ;D

[QUOTE="Shadow Queen]Greetings. You may address me as Shadow Queen, simply Shadow or by my given name(which is Jessica). I'm a bit weird, well, a lot weird. I've been roleplaying for forever. I used to go by ShadowShark on many sites. I'm twenty-one years old as of yesterday. I love writing, listening to music and playing video games. I'm always up for making new friends and am rather approachable. I don't bite... Much.

[/QUOTE]
I wanna rp with uuuu >W<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back