• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yes yes, down here, please?

That seems interesting! But I guess it's not exactly what I had in mind >w< I suppose we could brainstorm one up together! I feel like I'm being indecisive, sorry about that!

No problem! Gotcha, so, what's something you'd be interested in or expecting from the character?

Okay, so I was thinking this could happen in a city setting. Ryker had moved there from the country and somehow he and Aiden meet. I was interested in seeing Aiden open up to Ryker and Ryker sort of uses that cuddle-bug trait against Aiden at times I guess. It took me bit to think up all of that but that's basically what I thought we could do. What do you think?

Alrighty then! Do we both still have that pm restriction? I know I do, so if you do as well we might need to hold off a bit until we can or we find another solution.

If you want to! I'm working on a character for another RP really quick so if you could that would be grand! C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back