• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yes yes, down here, please?

BlueJae

Risen from the dead
King is in desperate need of 1x1s, so let me just get straight to it then!

Alright, I think it's fair to inform you I'm most into MxMs, FxF, and FxM, in that exact order. MxM will ten to one get you a yes, I'm a little rusty with my FxF but I can manage, and lastly FxM is a bit boring but if you give me a nice enough plot and don't force me to play the male like times prior I could probably work something out with you.

Either way, I've a site full of characters, each with their own plot that I use for roleplays, but if you'd like to create your own plot or give me something to work with I'm good with that too! Give me a heads up here or in the PMs, I'm in need of a good RP!

Mm, I can go from one line to two paragraphs- Though that's my usual. I tend to try and match my partner if they can go over that.

Ah, well, I'll admit I can't write like the literates. That's why I'm semi literate, so usually I can give out a couple of paragraphs. I can write lengthy, but that's usually only when I'm on a roll with a lot of muse.

Ok! Sounds good, do you want to pick one of my characters to pair up with your's or just want me to pick at random?

They all seem fine, pick whomever you'd like! Could it be a male, though?

Should I send you my character?

Well I had looked over your characters, hope you don't mind, and your character Aiden Charlot Foul had caught my eye! I read that you had ready made plots for your characters and wanted to see if you still wanted to use those so the genre would be based on that. I also have a site for ocs so you could pick one of those characters or I can make a new one! The link to the site is right here> http://mydomainoforiginals.weebly.com/human-characters.html

Hah, no I don't mind, not at all! I think I've settle on Ryker Jones, if that's ok!

Would you like to brainstorm a plot or use the one he comes with?

Yeah that's fine! I'd love to hear the plot you had before dismissing it, it might be something I'd be really into! If it's not something I'd like to do, or even if you'd rather not then I'd be all for brainstorming ideas with you.

It's a rather apocalyptic one, minus the zombies, plus the demons. Basically a dense fog started rolling in carrying 'silhouettes'. The demons were called that because this specific kind is black and void of any physical appearance. There are three levels, first level which is the silhouette, second level which is the alphas(Which do in fact have eyes and not just eyeless sockets), and third levels which are Mutos. There's only three Mutos, they're just a bitoverpowered considering their size and power. They have eyes and markings on their skin, about as tall as a skyscraper and about as big as one too, or a couple, this would be width wise of course. Anyway, that aside, Aiden is a hybrid that wanders through the gone-to-hell world simply trying to survive and slide by. He has a more or less connectionwith the silhouettes because his genes had been fused after a fight with one. Blood to blood contact, rare because silhouettes tend to evaporate when killed, blood included. So he's trying to cope with that. I guess you could call that a setting rather than a plot- but if you don't like that like I said, could come up with one from scratch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back