• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi pairings (always open)

Hello, once again I'm looking for roleplays, I'm not very picky at all except for when it comes to rping fandoms. There will be no Cannon X OC I hate those, I will only rp yaoi unless it's in a certain fandom, like Teen Titans or Hey Arnold.

Side Note: When it comes to yaoi I mostly play Seme because lets face it, most people prefer to be Uke...and while I will be playing Seme, that doesn't mean I will all the time...sometimes I'm going to be in a mood to be the Uke...

This thread is constantly being edited...

Sorry for the many colors~ you are supposed to catch peoples attention after all!~

My rules

I'm not too picky on what I want in an rp...if you have bad grammar it's fine. I have a friend who can't spell worth crap and I have to decipher her texts most of the time. I'm not a huge grammar nazi, you are cool. (^U^)(^U^)

Post length is not a problem, I have a tendency to post one liners and 2-3 sentences or more to a paragraph. A paragraph should suffice. Two para is fine, anymore...and I'll feel like I'm not worth rping with because I'll feel like I have to match your reply and I know I most likely wont' be able to because I can't concentrate well most of the time.

I'm cool with just about anything, Mpreg and what have you.

I am on all day Monday-Thursday and when it comes to Friday-Sunday I work for give hours a day so replies will be spaced out. 9AM-10:40 AM and then 5PM-3AM are when replies won't be so spaced.

----

The one thing I've been really in the mood for as of late is a zombie apocalypse, this can be either in fandoms or Original character. The fandoms I would prefer this to be in are Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, South Park, and the pairing HiJack, I could see this going on in an IZ rp too quite possibly.

Bold means that I want to be. If both are bold then we can figure out who we want to play.

SOUTH PARK

Kenny X Butters

Cartman
X Kyle

Stan
X Kyle

Craig X Tweek

INVADER ZIM

Dib X Zim

Dib X Keef

Zim X Keef

Red X Purple

SOUL EATER

Soul X Maka

Soul X Kid

Kid X Maka

Kid X Crona (Male)

HEY ARNOLD

Arnold X Helga

ONE PIECE

Zoro X Luffy

Zoro X Sanji

Sanji
X Luffy

PSYCH

Shawn X Lassiter

ED, EDD, N' EDDY

Kevin X Edd

HOMESTUCK

John X Karkat

Gamzee X Tavros

Gamzee X Karkat

Dave X John

Dave X Karkat

TEEN TITANS

Beastboy X Raven

Robin X
Beastboy

FRUITS BASKET

Tohru X Kyo

CROSSOVER PAIRINGS

Hiccup X Jack

Dib X Lilo

YOUTUBE PAIRINGS

Phan

Jaspar

PewdieCry

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS

Human X Neko (M X M) (M X F)

Vampire X Neko (M X M) (M X F)

Werewolf X Neko (M X M)

Neko X Neko (M X M) (M X F)

Werewolf X Vampire (M X M)

Jock X Nerd (M X M)

Friend X Friend (M X M)

Vampire X Human (M X M) (M X F)

Prince X Prince (M X M)

Prince X Servant (M X M)

Prince X Knight) (M X M)

Good Boy X Bad Boy (M X M obviously)

Twin X Twin (M X M) (M X F) (I've never done incest rps tbh...but I've been wanting to try it out. We need to get out of our comfort zone sometime.)

Alien X Human (M X M) (M X F)

Rich X Poor (M X M)

Apocalypse Survivor X Apocalypse Survivor (M X M) (M X F)

May be more, if you have another pairing you want to do then tell me

Other note, I mainly rp via PM...it may take convincing if you want thread, it just find them easier to lose...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like homestuck, haven't finished it all. Just barley over act 4. Anyways, i'm too scared to roleplay any of them. Heh.. er..

But i'll keep this thread in mind. The Vampire x Neko is tempting. But i'll inform you when i want to do this pairing!

The prince x prince and prince x servant sound very tempting. I love anything with princes tbh. May I also recommend prince x knight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back