• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Yandere Simulator (¬‿¬)

yumiyukifan1

ஐ ♛The Guardian of Duckies♛ இ
Welcome to Akademi High School

Hello new student~ I am Guide, or more known as the narrator. I will be the one telling the story and the roleplayers will vote to decide your actions. These actions could lead to being expelled, hurting others, getting killed... Or not! Hopefully you'll live and grow up to be a healthy individual, because Akademi High School is rumored to have the most missing students and mysterious deaths. Please enjoy your high school life. You'll only live once!~

As the wind blew, the many soft pink petals decided to dive off from their wooden homes. They fluttered and without sound, gracefully landed on the walkway. The small petals depended on the wind for their peaceful travels. Will their next destination be the grass, the fountain, or perhaps, a uniformed lady in her youth?

You blinked up, struck in awe, at the well known building towered over you. Cherry blossom petals flew at your face so you had to switch the position your head was in. This was Akademi High School? But, it was too beautiful. I know what you're thinking. Don't cry. You might blur and ruin the prettiness.

Entering your new high school, you decided to looked around, your eyes caught on many other high school attendees, or your new classmates for this year. They seemed to be in many different cliques. What to do?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Try to find your locker

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Speak with the pink haired girl

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Try to find your classroom

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk with the blonde guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk to the blue haired girl

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk to the brunette guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Speak with the pink haired girl

You decided to chat with the girl with pink hair, who seemed to be chatting in her own clique of other girls. She was dressed in fancy jewelry, from her earrings to the shiny crimson gem on her finger. This girl obviously belongs to a wealthy family because of the way she sparkled with rich decorations. Wait, what's that on her uniform? She even has a pin with her name embroidered over it! Sakura. Huh. Her name matched her pink locks of hair.

"Um.. Hello?" Hearing your voice, she turned around from her group with a look of disgust on her face. She glared at you, tapping her foot as the awkward seconds walked by. Not sure what to say, she spoke first. "Well? If you want to say something, spit it out. It better be important since you so rudely interrupted our conversation."

What do you do?:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Apologize and stay

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Apologize and leave

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Walk away

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ask for directions

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Write in

Last edited by a moderator:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Apologize and stay

You instantly clasped your hands in your lap and bowed your head, eyes on the ground before you raised your head up again.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... It's just that, um, I'm new here and.." Sakura girl groaned and twirled her finger in the sky, probably an indication that meant she's heard plenty. She didn't seem satisfied with your words. You looked up, puzzled with the annoyed expression on her face. So the pinky did not want an apology? It sounded like she was asking for one before.

"Enough. I don't want to hear you sucking up to me, if you want money then work for it. What do you think I am? A charity box? I don't donate to hobos. What if I find out that you're not really poor after I hand you some green blessings? Then I'll feel hurt and betrayed because you aren't really in need. Now scurry along. I hate you desperate money lovers so leave me alone, yes?" Now it was your turn to reveal some expression. Your face twisted with confusion and hurt after her rude opinions were stated. You weren't poor. You didn't have much, but your family was very much like any average household. They provided you with everything you needed, and this stuck up fruit punch was calling you a desperate money loving hobo?

What do you say?:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Nothing. Walk away from the scene

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Defend yourself

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Punch her

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Cry

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Write in

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Punch her

Before she could turn around, before her entourage could even blink, you balled up your fist and smacked that snobbish pink fruit punch in the nose. She stumbled back, shocked by the blow and the blood that drooled out of her nose. Her little group of friends stared at you with jaws dropped until you finally noticed wet crimson drops on your knuckles. Ew. This was nose blood. Her nose blood. You weren't sure where to wipe it on, so you'll probably have to wash it off in the bathroom later.

The rich brat's shock was over in seconds. Her face became washed with red and rage. When she pinched her nose to stop the bleeding, she smiled delightfully and chuckled with a high pitched squeal at the end. This is what happens when too much blood is loss... From a nosebleed. "Ahaha.. You know what you did just killed your chance of living a long healthy life, right? You might as well get the hell out of here before something bad happens, because no one messes with the a Kato inherent. So, run away while you can." You shook your head, disgusted by this girl threatening you after she had insulted you minutes before. You weren't going to leave this school that easily. This suddenly strong aversion between you and her wasn't going to end that fast either. Small threats don't mean crap.

What do you do:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Wash off the blood in the bathroom

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Threaten her too

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Go to class

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk with the blue haired girl

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk with the brunette guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk with the blonde guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Threaten her too

You smirked at Sakura and tucked the bloodied hand away. Hopefully you broke her nose. She deserved one anyway. "I don't give a damn about your family name. You're just another of those rich cows who graze on money and power. And to hell with a long healthy life! We'll all die at some point. So I'm not afraid of you! Come at me, girl! I'll take you down with me to the depths of hell if I have to." You motioned one hand towards yourself and clenched your fist. Students began to gather around the show you two had started and they were enjoying it.

Sakura finished pinching her nose and sighed with contentment on her eyes. She seemed to admire your bravery, but it didn't mean she still accepted your reckless impudent behavior. Her hands placed themselves on her hips. She tilted her head to the side. "Tch. What is your name, peasant?"

What is your name? (First and Last name. I will roll the dice to decide since most of you will choose different answers)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Write in

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Aya Fujimoto

"I'm Aya Fujimoto, the girl who'll kick your ass if you insult me again. So first, don't call me a peasant. Second, I have no obligation to report my name to you. And third, you better watch that stuck up personality of yours. You might be the one who won't live a long healthy life." The smirk was still stuck on your face until you turned your body from the group. Walking away before the fruit punch could object or say anything, you exhaled, not sure what you had done. She threatened you and you threatened her back. Who would win? Surely the rich and powerful will. But, the poor and average had power too. You scratched off the dried blood from your knuckles and sighed as the red entered your nails. This felt uncomfortable and looked gross too.

You roamed around the hallways until you found the door with a female sign in it. Entering, you quickly searched for a sink and twisted the handles for water. Soap. Water. Scrub. Scrub. Scrub. That was all it took to get the blood off your nails.

"I saw that little fight you had with Sakura back there. So stupid. I bet you're not even brave enough to accomplish that threat."

You paused, letting the sink run with its endless supply of water. Turning around, you spotted no one behind you. Your heart began to play the drums loudly.

"I'm in the stall, you idiot. Don't bother looking forward to see my appearance, either. You'll never know what I look like. And if you check inside, I'll have you expelled for harassment." Blinking, you turned off the handles and waited for more words to spill from this mysterious person. You finally saw a pair of loafers showing under the stalls, they were like any other student female shoes who attended this school. "Um... Who are you?"

"Ha, newbie, I'm the person everyone knows as Info-Chan. No one knows my identity, and you're very lucky to be chatting with me in person. It's one of those rare occasions, y'know?" You tilted your head, trying to peek through the lines of the stalls until you depicted something. She was wearing a paper bag over her head. Was she like... A super villain? Or hero? Info-Chan? What a weird title.

"I know what you're thinking. Who is this Info-Chan? What is does she want with me? Well, I am a neutral being in this world, and my only purpose here is to leak information. I know everything about you, Sakura, and everyone else who attends this school. But, me sharing those juicy things, comes at a cost. Take a picture of a panty, and I'll give you any info you need." You cringed in disgust. Info-Chan... Was a perverted stalker.

"You're disgusting."

"You just threatened a descendant of a powerful being."

Exiting the bathroom, you figured you'll probably ask for her help later. It's not like you were going to kill Sakura anyway. Just beat her butt if she tries to mess with you.

What to do:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Go to class

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk to the blue haired girl

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk to the blonde guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Talk to the brunette guy

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Write in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back