Yahallo!

Nullifisation

Introduction

Yo! I'm Null! ..kind of! Well, I warn ya that you can get a bit confused with what I'll try to explain~! Alrighty then, my actual name is Chris, I prefer people to call me that, since I have a wide variety of names (kinda) so it's easy to get confused and I don't think that making a nickname for every one of them will help ya out xD

I didn't really know what name to pick for this site, cause I don't use only one character in roleplays (as you've already figured out).

A bit new to this forum type of stuff ^ - ^ '

I'm a nice guy and like anime (as probably any other). I'm also a gamer, more or less, hehe. Well, I may be this nice guy I state to be, but I can also be a douche, jerk, asshole, e.t.c. = n = I'm tryin'a be friendly here, cause I don't really want to argue on my first, say, month. And just to be clear, I'm not forcing you to be a friend of mine xD and I'm also awkward..so that's that.

Roleplay

In terms of roleplay, I'm into fantasy, modern or medieval and yeah. I'm also incredibly picky towards what I roleplay..cause not everything peaks my interest and/or I can't think of a character to use > n >

I'm currently working on my new character - Hiroshige, and he might sound a bit bullshitty to people who like realism and such, since I kind of gave him technology, that probably won't ever be invented, I guess xD Basically (and I know there might be people who wouldn't like this...sorry for those who don't) a Dimension Traveler! ..No idea what kind of plot to give him, so that's what I mean by "working on him".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend recommended me this site, since I kind of am a roleplayer (I'm saying 'kind of' because I don't roleplay as much as I did before) and the old site is kiiinda getting boring now (and old).

Anyways though, happy to meet y'all and I hope I get to like this place!

(Dun hate me cause of the "Yahallo" thing xD I just found it as a friendly way to say "Hello!")

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, welcome~!

I have a character that sounds fairly similar to Hiroshige (at least in the way that she's also a dimension traveler)! I haven't worked on her/her world in several months, though I'm thinking of getting back into it just bc I haven't dabbled too much in sci-fi and I never got a chance to really plot anything out in that world. I just don't want to leave it all bare bones and forgotten, especially when it could have the potential to be something really fun, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back