Yaay, looking for a partner, once again. > _ <

Zhailene

Elder Member
I'm gonna be bedridden for a few days, since i accidentally stepped on my brothers skateboard which was lying around near the stair case and fell. Yeap you know how that hurts. You might question me, " Why didn't you just avoid the skateboard since i most probably saw it. " i just actually woke up from my nap, yes i still take naps, leaving my computer on obviously then went out. I couldn't find my glasses so i just walked right in front of his skateboard and.. you know what happened.

Looks like i'm staying here in my bed for a few days since my leg is broken, well somehow anyway. So i decided to role play until i get better. I hope i will anyway.

I can do both female and male characters, though i'm more comfortable with female, but i don't mind doing a male too. I do 1-2 paragraphs, depending on what the topic would be, sometimes i get confused so i just wing it if i don't know what to write, and so far it does work perfectly.

I could do different kinds romance role play like ;

/ slave X master

/ teacher X student

/ good person X bad person

/ best friend X best friend

/ nobody X somebody

/ shifter X human

/ vampire X human

/ giften X normal

/ rich X poor

/ male X male

/ female X female

/ male X female

I also do anime role plays like ;

/ Infinite Stratos

/ Shugo Chara

/ Soul Eater

/ OHSHC

/ Vampire Knight

/ Bakugan

/ Fruit Basket

/ Black Butler

/ etc,

Fantasy role plays would be okay with me too, just give me your ideas and i could follow, well right now i have none, writers block xDD

Hey'd I'd be interested. All I'm doing is recovering slowly from post-infectious bronchitis. I've got a lot of free time, even with classes. I'm pretty open minded.as well.

I'd love to do a teacher/student RP :)

I mostly play male roles, and I can do both MxF and MxM; so you can be whatever gender you want. I'd really like to have the teacher role, but I can do the student as well.

Zhailene ]] Hey Zha-chan, well I think you know that I only do Male RPs xD , so It doesn't really matter what kind of plot you want to go with. I'd be interested to be in a 1 x 1 with ya :D .

PunkKat1 , okay then. What kind of rp do you have in mind? Fantasy? School Life? Realistic? or Romance? I'm up for anything~

Alexile , sure i'd love to do a teacher x student. anyway anything is okay with me but don't pass the ' sexual content ' part. > /// < i don't think it's allowed.

Makira Kaiser , nodnod, mhm, i've seen your other rps, coughs stalker coughs, so i'd love to rp with you too, do you have an rp in mind? if so then tell me, i'd love to hear one of your ideas~

Zhailene Haha, Well.. Let's see here. I've got nothing in mind atm ! But i'll think of one if you want my idea. I don't really mind any of your themes there :P .

Makira Kaiser , i'm empty minded at the moment, gomen. xDDD what kind of rp do you want though? we could start with that ^^ Fantasy ? Romance ? School ? SciFi ? Superhero ? Animal ? or maybe an Anime kind of rp ? > _ <

Im only good with slice of life rp that doesnt involve much fantasy in it Zhailene -chan, So romance school or maybe a bit of animal fantasy like nekomini or any else may work for me :P

Makira Kaiser , ah so your much more comfortable with a school romance then? ^^ okay then, i'm good with that too. what kind of romance do you want? teacher X student , bad student X good student , country student X city student , etc. i'm gonna go eat for a while, > _ < be right back.

Zhailene Hmm, Country x city sounds nice. Also teacher x student. Let's start something new then, Let's go with country x city :P . I think i thought of a plot for this one !

Enjoy your food, I'll be waiting - wave - 
A guy finally graduates middle school in the country. and since his parents wants the best of him ! they send him to the city to go to highschool there . His father sends him to his best friend in the city. As he goes there, he finds out his father's best friend has a daughter. [ you can make up for her personality if you want, tsundere, a nice girl et cetra ]

there on there, we can make a plot on the way of the rp

Makira Kaiser, I eat only a little anyway, unless it's about snacks <3 Anyway that's a good plot.. * o * , thumbsup , lucky to role play with you > _ < i'll post the thread now, > _ < i can't wait.

i'm not sure whatever you like. you chose since it's your umm whats the word? your post.. anyways you choose. i like to rp animes..tv shows.. vampires..school..mythical creatures. shapeshfters i have a character i use.. if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back