• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ya boi is looking for a partner

RavenRose

Hey!! My name's Remi and I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I consider myself to be pretty literate and I can write over 200 words per post, but I actually don't like word minimums in my RPs; as long as you're not just writing one liner after one liner and the story is moving forward, you can write however much seems necessary. I like adventure and horror, and I also like romance as a subplot (i prefer writing fxf or mxm since I'm queer, and I really love slow burn, fluffy fxf <3 I'm not against fxm if that's what you prefer tho).

Some original ideas I have:

The Academy (horror, adventure, fxf)
In the middle of the woods is a boarding school for delinquent girls ranging 10 - 17 deemed unfit for society. It's supposedly a school where the girls are coaxed out of their behavior problems and prepared for the real world, but the students there know it's anything but - the teachers and staff don't seem concerned with the girls' rehabilitation or education, and bullying and hazing is rampant.
Two new students arrive at the school: one girl a fearless criminal, the other an angry but timid young teen who swears she hears ghosts. The two become unlikely friends, and, after discovering that the school may be hiding a dark secret, partners in their quest to uncover the truth about the school. (I claim the girl who hears ghosts)

An Unexpected Treasure (slice of life, fantasy, possibly adventure)
Hidden in a cave by the ocean, a bitter witch lives. One day, a young girl washes up on the beach. The witch doesn't have the heart to leave her, so she nurses her back to health. Her plan is to send her off once she's well, but when she learns that the girl was abandoned and has no home to return to, she reluctantly takes her in. Little does she know that she'll begin to love the girl as a daughter, and refuses to let anyoneor anything hurt her.

Some fandoms I'm in that I might like rping:
Legend of Zelda (Okay listen if we do a Wind Waker based or inspired rp you'll be my best friend I love that game so much)
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon
Rule of Rose
The Umbrella Academy
Over the Garden Wall
Poradnik Usmiechu / Smile Guide (really obscure Polish webseries)
Made In Abyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back