• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern x

Hi there! I'm just getting back into roleplaying so I'm still trying to find my groove, but if you'll take a chance on me I'd love to roleplay with you!

I prefer to play female characters, as I'm not really good at playing males. If that's a problem, let me know!

I'm interested in the following parings you suggested:
(I've put in bold what I'd prefer to play if that's okay)
Serial killer x friend / victim
Drug addict x dealer / bartender
Roommate x Roommate
Stalker x victim

Hello! Still kind of getting used to the site as I just signed up yesterday, but I love your pairings so I figured I'd throw my hat in here!

I'm really only comfortable playing male characters, so this should hopefully work out.

I like the Mafia Boss' Child x Street Thug and Vampire x Human pairings the most.
Hope to hear from you!

Like. My replies might be...Puny? and somewhat noobish[Due to being on a hiatus for more than half a year, so yeah], partner in crime x partner in crime along with serial killer x friend/victim and 2 I like the look of

I would be so on board for a mean and dark FBI Agent x criminal RP. I'll PM you in a bit to talk details!

i'd be interested in a couple of things you listed! mind sending me a pm? i would send you one, but i'm new to the site so i'm not able to yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back