TV & Film X-men 97

Who do you all want you want to see in the next seasons. That was teased or is there someome that you hoping to see?

Who do you all want you want to see in the next seasons. That was teased or is there someome that you hoping to see?
They teased us with the children of Magneto, so I hope we get to see Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Polaris.

Although honestly...I'd like them to give Spider-Man TAS the same treatment. We got a glimpse of him very briefly, and we have some closure as to the major unresolved plot point in the series, but I'd love to see thst story finished fully.

Who here seen pride of the Xmen the pilot that lead to the main show.
I owned that on VHS. Basically watched that and the 1992 series S1-6 tapes to death. Interestingly, while this 1989 pilot animated by the famous Toei Animation was gonna be for an X-Men series, that one was connected to '92 in name only. Otherwise, the producers, studios, and production companies were totally different. Pryde of the X-Men crawled so The Animated Series could run.

I owned that on VHS. Basically watched that and the 1992 series S1-6 tapes to death. Interestingly, while this 1989 pilot animated by the famous Toei Animation was gonna be for an X-Men series, that one was connected to '92 in name only. Otherwise, the producers, studios, and production companies were totally different. Pryde of the X-Men crawled so The Animated Series could run.
Pryde of the X-Men also gave us the amazing arcade machine that all of us who grew up in the 90's know so well. I used to shout 'I am Magneto, Master of Magnet' all the time. I thought it was so cool.

Pryde of the X-Men also gave us the amazing arcade machine that all of us who grew up in the 90's know so well. I used to shout 'I am Magneto, Master of Magnet' all the time. I thought it was so cool.
YES! I remember that! "X-Men, welcome... TO DIE!!!"

While we're on one amazing nostalgia trip, who remembers the Japanese '92 openings? I legit thought it was for an entirely different series when I saw them for the first time.

YES! I remember that! "X-Men, welcome... TO DIE!!!"

While we're on one amazing nostalgia trip, who remembers the Japanese '92 openings? I legit thought it was for an entirely different series when I saw them for the first time.

W.. where was these beauties?! I never knew there was a Japanese cartoon sub of x men 😭

Am so happy cyclops is getting the attention he deserves
We finally got a Cyclops worthy of his best depictions in the comics. Yeah he's a hardass and a bit of a jerk, but there's a reason he's almost always leader. Because he's the one able to make the tough decisions no one else can without compromising his moral compass. He's the perfect synthesis of Xavier and Magneto's ideologies.

Honestly everyone was treated extremely well. Especially Nightcrawler. I'm really glad they didn't shy away from showing his faith. My only complain is that we didn't get to see Colossus. Though I am biased, since he's one of my personal favorites.

They teased us with the children of Magneto, so I hope we get to see Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Polaris.

Although honestly...I'd like them to give Spider-Man TAS the same treatment. We got a glimpse of him very briefly, and we have some closure as to the major unresolved plot point in the series, but I'd love to see thst story finished fully.
I do want to see them too. I also want to see how or if they touch House of M

I'd love to see more of Wolverine's Cold War-era nemeses. Sabretooth and Omega Red are two really menacing characters.

Also, given the introduction of Asteroid M, I wouldn't be surprised if they dipped into Fatal Attractions. While FA involves a different orbital haven called Avalon, I could see and excuse them merging some details.

I’m watching the episode everyone is infected they turn into a sentinel holy crap

I loved it lots. I have the original series on DVD and was excited to see it from the moment I found out that they were revisiting the series.

I loved how the original was series and this series retained that feeling and even did more. Wolverine actually got to swear for real this time instead of the colorful mild curses he was limited to in the original show.

Two things I wish the final episode had:
I wish Sunspot and Cable had been added to the open credits.

Now that the season is completed, time to go back to watching the original series before moving on to X-Men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men.

Wishing that Disney+ would upload the full version of Pryde of the X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back