TV & Film X-men 97

Jubilee fans also got it good this show.
Right as friend pointed out that in the later part of the series Jubilee is wearing her Generation X outfit and refrance to thr 2000 film where. Cyclops is talking to his son Nathan aka Cable.

About his uniform, "what do prefer black leather." as in the film it was yellow spandex. It refrances bring old fans and new into the mix.

That what I love about shows that respect it audience.

x-men-cartoon-wolverine-punched-cyclops-qwhtdx758ghsst23.webp

About his uniform, "what do prefer black leather." as in the film it was yellow spandex. It refrances bring old fans and new into the mix.

That what I love about shows that respect it audience.
We have come full circle 😤

Which I'm thankful for cause Disney certainly didn't respect it's audience 5 years ago with that Death of X storyline bs they tried to pull

Dang, that's a lot of people. Now I've got a new show to watch 😭 I know basic x men stuff tho, I never red the comics more of an Avengers and Peter Parker guy. Cool alert though, I'll give you that

I enjoyed it, read the comics when I was younger. Next season if they somehow, don't mess it up, going into one of my favorite/coolest saga, The Age of Apocalypse.

Gambit :( all I have to say. My soul still hopes he comes back somehow.

Well, I can't comment. I collected EVERY X-Men comic during the 80's. (And later gave away the first season of Wolverine and its annual to a friend.) I started college in late 1989, and quit comics cold turkey.

My question is: where has this been showing? Please don't tell me Netflix.

Oh ... and Scott always struck me as a whiney brat. Jean was less than faithful.

Well, I can't comment. I collected EVERY X-Men comic during the 80's. (And later gave away the first season of Wolverine and its annual to a friend.) I started college in late 1989, and quit comics cold turkey.

My question is: where has this been showing? Please don't tell me Netflix.

Oh ... and Scott always struck me as a whiney brat. Jean was less than faithful.
It’s on Disney Plus

Yeah Scott a whiny brat
Jean an unfaithful wretch
Wolverine the home wrecker

Spotify released the soundtrack for the season and it is A+++. Newton Bros hit it out of the park.
I grew up watching the series (my mom recorded a few episodes on VHS tape for me that I still have and I don't have the heart to get rid of because aaaaahh) and my coworkers had to deal with me coming into work on Thursday morning screaming about the episode and no one there to discuss it with me. Storm is still my big crush not only because she is beautiful, but Alison Sealy-Smith's voice is just so beautiful and like an opera. If I can't date Storm, I'm fine with Forge being there for her.

I've never heard of it! But I kinda like the xmen. They're kinda cool for a group of marvel super heroes I know little about. I'm gonna drop a comment here so I can keep tabs on it.

screatching shaking sobbing erik magnus lehnsherr my beloved anything for you

i cant even. i cant. i cannot. no. auhg. even if charles was not the one to go go gadget shoah trauma erik this time doesn't mean I dont- pain

anyway, I could fix him. i could kitty pride him. I could talk him down. I may not be a mutant, but I'm jewish and queer so 2/3

no wonder his middle name is Magnus, his ass is as much a ZILF as Magnus Hirshfield, my god everyone is horny for him. it's not just Charles and Rogue, it's the entire internet. but if I see anyone cosplaying magneto in just his boxers, but with the tattoo actually written on, I will loose my goddamn mind.

also nightcrawler is love kurt is life. and I will be going after sinister for being bros with Mengle.

also, people need to deal with the fact that morph's got none of that gender stuff.

Let's say it together people

MAGNETO👏WAS👏RIGHT👏RIGHT👏

(Until he tried to kill everyone)

In all seriousness...this series reignited my love for the X-Men. EVERYONE was on point. Cyclops wasn't just used to make Wolverine look cool. Magneto was as complex as ever, and the animation is EXCELLENT.

Also they did NOT need to make Magneto so...attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back