TV & Film X-men 97

By all accounts, lets! First things first, Animation was beautiful! Like they had to be sitting on sauce though-out most of production cause i legit wasn't expect it to be so fluid as it is. With that small bit out of the way, I'm glad my boi, Cyclops, was finally getting the on-screen respect he deserved after getting shelved and slandered for so long 😤 I'm just happy my favorite superteam is getting the proper recognition it deserves after hanging in limbo for so long due to the whole Fox deal!

By all accounts, lets! First things first, Animation was beautiful! Like they had to be sitting on sauce though-out most of production cause i legit wasn't expect it to be so fluid as it is. With that small bit out of the way, I'm glad my boi, Cyclops, was finally getting the on-screen respect he deserved after getting shelved and slandered for so long 😤 I'm just happy my favorite superteam is getting the proper recognition it deserves after hanging in limbo for so long due to the whole Fox deal!

Scott and Jean were my least favorite at the beginning but they got great towards the end. Nightcrawler, Megneto and Storm fans got it good though .

Being a fan, since the 90s. This series is filled with easter eggs. My favourite is the jojo one where Jubilee get sucked into. The Motendo and intimate the Sega Genesis game of the 90s.

My only complaint is that some plots are a little rushed, but given what they setup for the next season, I can forgive that if it turns out this whole season was somewhat a device for that.

This show was an amazing mix of nostalgia and modern animation.

Storm is a goddess.

Rogue did not disappoint.

But, most important of all... Magneto was right.

My only complaint is that some plots are a little rushed, but given what they setup for the next season, I can forgive that if it turns out this whole season was somewhat a device for that.

This show was an amazing mix of nostalgia and modern animation.

Storm is a goddess.

Rogue did not disappoint.

But, most important of all... Magneto was right.

Magneto was right.

Scott and Jean were my least favorite at the beginning but they got great towards the end. Nightcrawler, Megneto and Storm fans got it good though .
I've always been indifferent to Scott and Jean's relationship personally. Mainly because of how bland it's usually portrayed, and if your a comic reader (like yours truly), he just had more chemistry with Emma Frost BUT, I do like how they actually portrayed Jean as a powerful telepath compared to the 1996 show and they made their relationship alot less melodramatic and more thoughtful and down-to-earth. It just felt more natural than cliched, which i greatly appreciated.

Yeah magneto was right my problem is with Charles’s VA doesn’t sound refined as I imgaine he is.

I've always been indifferent to Scott and Jean's relationship personally. Mainly because of how bland it's usually portrayed, and if your a comic reader (like yours truly), he just had more chemistry with Emma Frost BUT, I do like how they actually portrayed Jean as a powerful telepath compared to the 1996 show and they made their relationship alot less melodramatic and more thoughtful and down-to-earth. It just felt more natural than cliched, which i greatly appreciated.

Yas. Scott x Emma Frost was healthier then anything else he had with Jean lol.

Yeah not a huge fan of the Jean x Scott pairing. Jean felt annoying to me maybe it’s me

Jean is annoying because she doesn't understand boundaries like Charles does (who also is a list of red flag problems, but that's a different post for another time). Like when:

She talks Scott's mind to realize he's having a long-distance mind call with her clone because the clone is his son's child, and she can't respect that.

Scott has just never appealed to me as a character on any level.

I'm more of a Gambit man myself.

Though, Nightcrawler was done really well here.

Jean is annoying because she doesn't understand boundaries like Charles does (who also is a list of red flag problems, but that's a different post for another time). Like when:

She talks Scott's mind to realize he's having a long-distance mind call with her clone because the clone is his son's child, and she can't respect that.
Ahhhh yeah 💯 like girl are you for real than she acts all offended and blames him. Um no Scott did that for a good reason the clone lost their baby she’s still Nathan’s mom

Ahhhh yeah 💯 like girl are you for real than she acts all offended and blames him. Um no Scott did that for a good reason the clone lost their baby she’s still Nathan’s mom

Jean was annoying before that plot line as well. Thereare some good versions of Jean in the comics but not many. It seems like they are going into one of the good ones for Season 2 but we will see.

How did you know that I just finished EP 10 today? You haven’t been using cerebro to check my browser history again have you?

Jokes aside, this show is everything I wanted and more, it’s clear it was made by people who were very passionate about the original series/the comics.

They went more or less all out with the animation budget. There are a few scenes which are obviously CG, but enough of that is cancelled out by the amount of scenes that aren’t CG that it left me really impressed by the spectacle of the series.

Sorry if this is a bit of a whitebread answer and a bit of a bland joke. The notification came out of nowhere for me. I just thought I’d pop in to say that I enjoyed it a whole Bunch and I’m looking forward to season 2.

Cheers.

Jean was annoying before that plot line as well. Thereare some good versions of Jean in the comics but not many. It seems like they are going into one of the good ones for Season 2 but we will see.
Yeah I’m team Gambit and Night crawler

How did you know that I just finished EP 10 today? You haven’t been using cerebro to check my browser history again have you?

Jokes aside, this show is everything I wanted and more, it’s clear it was made by people who were very passionate about the original series/the comics.

They went more or less all out with the animation budget. There are a few scenes which are obviously CG, but enough of that is cancelled out by the amount of scenes that aren’t CG that it left me really impressed by the spectacle of the series.

Sorry if this is a bit of a whitebread answer and a bit of a bland joke. The notification came out of nowhere for me. I just thought I’d pop in to say that I enjoyed it a whole Bunch and I’m looking forward to season 2.

Cheers.
Looking forward to season 2 it’s obvious a lot of love and passion has been put into it. Other than my beef with Scott and Jean I’d give it a 10000 out of a 10000 for knocking it out of the ball park with the writing and the animation.

This is the same chick who, minutes ago, kissed everyone's favorite homewrecker Wolverine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back