Worlds Collide Online ♥ A Private Roleplay

I'll shall try best to make you cry, Nine.

Thanks Luna~⭐ Good thing I made it just in time before it departs. The ticket was uber expensive too~

Okay! I am done!

Tell me if I need to change anything or add anything.

I AM NOT OBSESS WITH LUKA CROSSZERIA!!!! HE IS SUCH A HOT HOT HOT HOTTIE!!!

@Tsukaiza , @L u n a , @vertigo ~

Alright! So, it's interaction time. c: I honestly have no idea what to post, hence why it's taking me a little bit.

(Not to mention, I haven't been all that well lately~)

As of now, I was thinking about sending Misaki and Makoto to where Reina, Luna's character is.

It seemed like she needed some help, and what better way to bond than battling side by side?

As for Hoshino, I didn't really know what to do, so I may just have her roam the mountain.

Any ideas or proposals, anyone?

Well, Blaze is currently within the forests, walking aimlessly about. And Raphael is following a random gut feeling and rapidly approaching the forest. Could very well have dear Raph meet up with the three.

As for Renegade, he is out in the fields, maybe where Tsu's character is going? xD

Zero is in denial and will probably begin to investigating the area--which i have no idea where to put him yet... Maybe main hall? Maybe trying to find a bug? Or perhaps a familiar face? Anyone wanna be my friend? D:

vertigo said:
Zero is in denial and will probably begin to investigating the area--which i have no idea where to put him yet... Maybe main hall? Maybe trying to find a bug? Or perhaps a familiar face? Anyone wanna be my friend? D:
Reina can be his friend. c: Like, in real life too.... ou o

@vertigo[/URL] ~
Alright! So, it's interaction time. c: I honestly have no idea what to post, hence why it's taking me a little bit.

(Not to mention, I haven't been all that well lately~)

As of now, I was thinking about sending Misaki and Makoto to where Reina, Luna's character is.

It seemed like she needed some help, and what better way to bond than battling side by side?

As for Hoshino, I didn't really know what to do, so I may just have her roam the mountain.

Any ideas or proposals, anyone?
Yes, Reina is in need of help. I was to have her overestimate the enemy before desfeating them all, but I think that your idea would be better to form a few acquaintanceship. :D

Um... Its time for vertigo's whirling wind of useless questions that don't really need to be answered time!!

So I was wondering...

Do we make our own quest or will there be an announcement to talk about our main quest thing? 
I shall put my characters life in jeoprady! Who wants to save him as he tries to run for his life from a fuzzy rabbit like monster?! D:

Misaki and Makoto are currently busy, but if he's lost around the mountains, I can have Hoshino save the day! :D

Are they going to be school mates? Hoshino was a well-known swimmer in school~ Won tons of races.

I'll have him get lost around the mountain.. :D

Sure!! He should probably know of her! Should I like wait for the others first?

Oh, and by the way I changed Makoto to Touya and Shiro to Yuri. And instead of an Owl as a pet she will be a dragon baby :D

burupyaa.gif

Well, next up is actually @AbraxasNine ; though, if Nine's alright with it, Vertigo can post ahead~

I kind of wanted a little post order. x)

Oh, and Tsu? Vertigo is interested in the RP~

She was one of the peeps I recruited, and I think she joined RPG.
xD

I know that. ;u ;

I'm still managing to type one up. cx Gonna try to post today.

But if anyone wants to post ahead, feel free. o -o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back