World War III

Can i be a Private military/research merc team ran by a young male who was an experiment to make brighter and stronger humans. (Mostly smarter). They would specialize in nano tech and quantum utilizing weapons. High tech prototypes and such. Working for who ever will pay. And has favors on all sides. A group called Eden.

I'm gonna post as soon as I can (after you do obviously) but i will not be as active as I normally am today as I have finals. After this, you'll never be rid of me ;)

Hahaha!! Good! Also, please don't rush the bombing. Wait for me to post about it ! I wanted to take out time before the war started. I'd hate to see this go to the junk yard. xD

~ <3

[QUOTE="James Kyoshiro]So i cant do any science in this

[/QUOTE]
Your character can be a science guy, but I don't want any drastic science movements that could help the war

~ <3

So i cant use any fun new tech in world war 3? i mean im pretty good at creating it myself.

Thats no fun~ what if its science thats just mine? Ill act on both sides so i don't help win the war.

[QUOTE="James Kyoshiro]So i cant use any fun new tech in world war 3? i mean im pretty good at creating it myself.

Thats no fun~ what if its science thats just mine? Ill act on both sides so i don't help win the war.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine.

~ <3

One sec, looking forward to making my CS but just so i know what to centre it around what will the main focus be in this RP? The front line or the home front?

Well if it is both sides, can I make two Characters? One who stayed at home and the other off to war?

Ill be playing hundreds, it shouldn't matter. But I want complete control of my forces so i dont want anyone playing as anyone in Eden (my merc force)

We can all play ncps of the terrorists. If you'd like to, yes. You may rp the other side. You may all make as many characters as you want

~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back