• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Over all those things, is there anything you can provide me military wise? (Not soldiers, but rather planes, ships, guns, whatever.)

Since no one else (To my knowledge) has figured economy out, I don't know if it should be rewarded or not... I sure appreciate such effort, but what kind of reward do you want?

I don't know about the max cap yet.

basics: factory build speed, factory production, military budget, trade deals

more detailed effects: economic growth, tax revenue, military expenditures

think of it this way: should a country with the size and population of New Zealand be able to compete economically with the U.S.? 

I think it kinda sucks that we don't start at interwar but 1942 tech isn't too great either so it'll be fun 

well way i read it 1942 is state of the art, its kinda assumed most equipment is interwar stuff.

See this is the thing, the sheets are kinda based on a gentlemens agreement that you won't sue it up from what I'm seeing, makes things rather difficult when it comes to establishing what is considered normal.

the fact that I have to create basically a history movie in terms of describing my nation really overwhelms me.

ALOT...

well way i read it 1942 is state of the art, its kinda assumed most equipment is interwar stuff.

See this is the thing, the sheets are kinda based on a gentlemens agreement that you won't sue it up from what I'm seeing, makes things rather difficult when it comes to establishing what is considered normal.

Yeah but Germany had the biggest lead in tech in 1942, UK sorta, Russia not really. And I've seen the effects of the gentlemanI agreement. That's like saying Pz I is good starter and so is Pz II and III. 

Yeah but Germany had the biggest lead in tech in 1942, UK sorta, Russia not really. And I've seen the effects of the gentlemanI agreement. That's like saying Pz I is good starter and so is Pz II and III. 

...I'm not gonna get into that myth.

But yes I agree, the gentlemens agreement idea isn't necessarily the best, deciding on an arbitrator isn't the easiest thing either though as it has to be a near unanimous decision.

1935 is a great starting tech cap with the research cap being 7 years ahead of the current year

Because then you skip the era of piston engine dogfighting? Jets are a whole different era. We ought to make the max starting cap early 40's because someone's going to make tons of jets. 

Because then you skip the era of piston engine dogfighting? Jets are a whole different era. We ought to make the max starting cap early 40's because someone's going to make tons of jets. 

To be honest i'm with Shepard on this one.

Jets in the experimental phase wouldn't be useful for more then interception and small scale bombings, the reliability would be too terrible to allow for large scale usage.

Allowing prototypes in shouldn't be an issue.

I can prove to y'all that making the max research cap January 1, 1943 makes for awesome WW2 experience without getting into the modern era

Prototypes can easily turn into fully fledged models for some people.

Jets can be easily taken advantage of. I'm against having them in this RP, at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back